• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nib Items for Sale~Most Current

In summary, the content Discusses how the author is cleaning out and has a list of items for sale. The author asks for people to email her for the list, as most of the items are 50% off.
sarahlegare
Hi all! I need $$ & space, so I'm cleaning out! PM or email me for a list of items for sale! Most are 50% off!! You'll need to pay shipping & I would prefer paypal!!
Thanks!!

Please email me the list at [email protected]. Thanks:angel:

I think I've sent everyone who's asked the list! Did I miss anyone?? Still lots for sale!

I'm heading to the post office in about an hour...can get stuff in the mail today if you have paypal!!

sarahlegare said:
Hi all! I need $$ & space, so I'm cleaning out! PM or email me for a list of items for sale! Most are 50% off!! You'll need to pay shipping & I would prefer paypal!!
Thanks!!

please send to [email protected]

thank you!

Just sent you the list Joy! Still quite a bit left!!

list pleasecould you please send me a list of what is left? thanks! [email protected]

sent, thanks!!

How do I PM ? Sorry to be such a nube!

Related to Nib Items for Sale~Most Current

What are the most popular nib items for sale?

The most popular nib items for sale include the Quick Slice, Garlic Press, Mix 'N Scraper, Small Flexible Cutting Mat, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for nib items?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently have promotions and discounts available for our nib items. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most current deals and offers.

Can I purchase nib items separately or do I have to buy them in a set?

Most nib items are available for purchase individually, but some may come in a set. Make sure to check the product description for details or contact your consultant for assistance.

Are the nib items dishwasher safe?

Most of our nib items are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product description or packaging for specific care instructions for each item.

What is the return policy for nib items?

If you are not satisfied with your nib item, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gabsansal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
diverson
  • PartiesbyJamie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • ChefJWarren