• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Next Payday: When Is It?! Help Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants are typically paid on a biweekly basis, with paychecks being issued every other Friday. The specific date of the next payday will vary depending on individual pay schedules, but it can be checked on the Pampered Chef account. Early payment options are not available, and no additional steps need to be taken to receive the paycheck on the scheduled payday. If the paycheck is not received on the scheduled payday, it is recommended to contact the team leader or customer service for assistance.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I can't find my calendar/ schedule of our next payday, but isn't it soon? Anyone know off the top of their head? Thanks :cool:

It is on Monday, June 9.

It's the 8th and 22nd for direct deposit

Kristina21 said:
It's the 8th and 22nd for direct deposit

The 8th is on Sunday this month, so it will be on Monday instead.

We receive direct deposits on the 8th and 22nd and when these are not on a business day then it will be the next business day

Thanks :D I knew it was soon but couldn't remember!!!!! I must find my calendar! It's lost in my jungle of an office... I REALLY gotta clean it soon!

You can get the current calendar on CC, with the CN. Just for future reference. ;)

chefann said:
You can get the current calendar on CC, with the CN. Just for future reference. ;)

Thanks Ann :blushing: I'll keep that in mind!

Related to Next Payday: When Is It?! Help Needed!

What is the typical pay schedule for Pampered Chef consultants?

At Pampered Chef, consultants are typically paid on a biweekly basis. This means you will receive your paycheck every other Friday.

When is the next payday for Pampered Chef consultants?

The specific date of your next payday will depend on when you started with Pampered Chef and your individual pay schedule. However, you can expect to be paid every other Friday. You can also check your Pampered Chef account for specific details on your next payday.

Can I receive my paycheck earlier than the scheduled payday?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer early payment options for consultants. Paychecks are issued on the scheduled payday and cannot be released earlier.

Do I need to do anything to receive my paycheck on the scheduled payday?

No, you do not need to take any additional steps to receive your paycheck on the scheduled payday. As long as you have met the required sales and activity goals, your paycheck will be processed and issued on the designated payday.

What should I do if I have not received my paycheck on the scheduled payday?

If you have not received your paycheck on the scheduled payday, please contact your Pampered Chef team leader or the company's customer service department for assistance. They will be able to look into any potential issues and help ensure you receive your paycheck in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 28sal
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • reba515
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janetupnorth