• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question: Confirmation E-Mail

In summary, a new Pampered Chef Consultant is concerned about not receiving a confirmation email after submitting their online agreement. Other consultants assure them that it may take longer due to the ongoing National Conference and high volume of new sign-ups. They suggest reaching out to customer service if a confirmation is not received within 24 hours. Congratulations are also given on the new career and first recruit.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! I have long been a Pampered Chef lover, and as of today, I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant. So, maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm used to pretty immediate e-mail confirmations from, well, every company. I submitted my online agreement about 6 hours ago, and have still no recieved a confirmation email! Is this normal? Like I said, I may just be paranoid, but I want to be sure my kit will be on it's way soon, I already have 2 catalog shows for August!!! Thanks!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll get a confirmation soon. Did you sign under someone you know? If so, give them a call to see if they can check for you. Just to let you know - our National Conference for Pampered Chef is currently going on in Chicago and they may have less people at the Home Office because of it. Have fun with your new career!:)

Yes, I signed under a consultant I know, but she's on vacation this week, so I don't want to bother her. But the note about the conference makes a lot of sense, and makes me much less paranoid...haha! Thanks a bunch! Oh, and congrats on signing your first recruit!

Congratulations! When I signed I had an email the next day. If you don't get something tomorrow, call home office.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant! I can assure you that the confirmation email may take a little longer to arrive, as there may be a high volume of new consultants signing up. However, if you have not received a confirmation within 24 hours, I would recommend reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance. In the meantime, continue to plan and prepare for your upcoming shows and I'm sure your kit will be on its way soon. Best of luck with your new business!

1. What is a confirmation e-mail?

A confirmation e-mail is an electronic message that is sent to you after you have completed a certain action, such as placing an order or signing up for a service. It serves as proof that your action was successfully completed.

2. How long does it take to receive a confirmation e-mail?

The timing of when you receive a confirmation e-mail will vary depending on the company or website. Some may send it immediately, while others may take a few hours or even a day. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, it is best to contact customer service for assistance.

3. What if I don't receive a confirmation e-mail?

If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, it is possible that there was a technical issue or error during the process. Check your spam or junk folder to see if it was filtered there. If not, contact the company or website's customer service for assistance.

4. Can I get a second confirmation e-mail?

In most cases, once a confirmation e-mail has been sent, you will not be able to receive a second one. However, you can often access your order or account details on the company or website's website to confirm your action was successful.

5. Do I need to keep my confirmation e-mail?

It is recommended to keep your confirmation e-mail for your records, especially if it includes important details such as an order number or confirmation number. This can be helpful in case there are any issues or discrepancies in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies