• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired you to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

In summary, the person became a consultant for Pampered Chef because of their love for cooking and the opportunity to earn extra income and meet new people. They have been working with Pampered Chef for a few months now and enjoy sharing their passion for cooking with others and being part of a supportive community. They balance being a consultant with being a parent by involving their children in their events. Their advice for someone considering becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is to just go for it and have fun with it.
BlessedWifeMommy
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie of sorts... I used to be a consultant in the late 90s. I decided I needed a "me" outlet and a way to have some adult interaction, so I am giving Pampered Chef another go.

I have two boys, 2 1/2 and 7 months, they keep me busy.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

~ Holly

Congratulations on your new business!! I hope you will find the information here helpful.

With two boys you are already busy, but hopefully you will be able to work your business the way you want.

Congrats!! And welcome back to the biz! And to CS!:)

Welcome back, Holly!

Welcome!! PC and CS rocks!!

welcome :D
where is marana??
i grew up in peoria...

thecougchef said:
welcome :D
where is marana??
i grew up in peoria...

Marana is north west of Tucson. I grew up in Phoenix!

The "adult interaction" is one of the reasons I joined as well. I have three children...5,3, and 10 months. Good luck to you. :)

Welcome back. I also joined for the adult interaction -- quit my job at Cornell University 4.5 years ago when my twin grandsons were born, then they had a brother 1.5 years ago (I watch them all 9 hours a day). With PC I also get to help out with the never ending shoe expense!Good luck with your business!

1. What made you decide to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I have been a fan of Pampered Chef products for years. When I heard about the opportunity to not only share my love for cooking, but also earn some extra income and meet new people, I knew it was the perfect fit for me.

2. How long have you been working with Pampered Chef?

I was actually a consultant for Pampered Chef in the late 90s, and I recently decided to rejoin as a consultant. I have been back for a few months now and I am loving every minute of it.

3. What do you enjoy most about being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking with others and help them discover new tools and techniques to make their cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. I also enjoy the sense of community and support from other consultants and the company as a whole.

4. How do you balance being a consultant with being a parent?

It can definitely be challenging at times, but I have found that the flexibility of being a Pampered Chef consultant allows me to work around my children's schedules. I also involve my children in some of my events and they love helping me in the kitchen. It's a great way for us to spend quality time together.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is considering becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to just go for it! If you have a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others, then Pampered Chef is the perfect opportunity for you. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to start building your business. And most importantly, have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LoriL
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa67