1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newbie question: Confirmation E-mail

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Hello all! I have long been a Pampered Chef lover, and as of today, I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant. So, maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm used to pretty immediate e-mail confirmations from, well, every company. I submitted my online agreement about 6 hours ago, and have still no recieved a confirmation email! Is this normal? Like I said, I may just be paranoid, but I want to be sure my kit will be on it's way soon, I already have 2 catalog shows for August!!! Thanks!

Jul 15, 2009
  2. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll get a confirmation soon. Did you sign under someone you know? If so, give them a call to see if they can check for you. Just to let you know - our National Conference for Pampered Chef is currently going on in Chicago and they may have less people at the Home Office because of it. Have fun with your new career!:)

Jul 15, 2009
  3. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Yes, I signed under a consultant I know, but she's on vacation this week, so I don't want to bother her. But the note about the conference makes a lot of sense, and makes me much less paranoid...haha! Thanks a bunch! Oh, and congrats on signing your first recruit!

Jul 15, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Congratulations! When I signed I had an email the next day. If you don't get something tomorrow, call home office.

Have something to add?