• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Years Resolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, the conversation was about New Year's resolutions. The participants shared their personal and work-related resolutions, such as getting organized, earning promotions, losing weight, and taking time for themselves. They also shared their hopes and dreams for their families and friends in the upcoming year. Some participants mentioned specific goals, such as becoming a director, going on a vacation, or attending a conference. Others focused on making positive changes in their lives, such as being more organized and creating a loving atmosphere at home. Overall, the conversation was filled with optimism and determination for the future.
ChefBurke
Silver Member

First Happy NewYear! Ok so I thought it would be cool to list our personal or work related resolutions on here..sure the typical lose weight, more organized.. but hey those are mine too!!! But lets list & give example!!!I hope we can all accolplish them!

Mine are:in order of importance
1.Get organized(My "office" is a disaster & I think once I have a place I enjoy working in I'll rock 2007 with PC!!)
2. Earn one of the Levels!!!!( I want to go on vacation & my mom NEEDS a vacation-hasnt gone in over 15yrs!!!)
3. Lose Weight- baby weight my daughter is now 9months I plan on taking her for walks with my dog who is also overweight!
4.Do some extra things for ME! Scrapbooking-need to work on it! take some crafty classes TRAVEL!

I have picked one word for 2007-ORGANIZE.

My goal is to keep organization in mind with hopes that will make my life flow easier.

My dream for my family and friends for 2007 is peace and happiness.

The year 2006 brought 2 very painful deaths to our family-great niece born at 5 months lived for one month and wonderful uncle died in house fire.

Our family did have some wonderful momemnts in 2006:
My daughter's family was awarded a Habitet home in Louisiana. We were there last night to shoot fireworks. She was so happy to be a hostess.
I found a job inwhich I willl be helping Katrina/Rita victims and using my accounting degree. Also was able to help my sister a good job.
My sister is still cancer free.
My son and his wife have both found good jobs working within 10 minutes of their home-at the same place.
My granddaughter started kindergarden and LOVES it!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Charlene

This year, I resolve not to make resolutions.:)

Well my #1 is to be more organized! We have grown out of our 2 bedroom condo and are just packed like sardines. My goal is to go through all my stuff and get rid of the things we haven't touched or that have been in storage. Obviously if they are in storage we can live without them. I need to get rid of all my son's baby stuff. I was keeping it in hopes that we would have another child but if we do I have plenty of people to borrow from. I will keep the furniture for a while. I am going to be 35 in March so my time is ticking.

I want to have a successful business this year. I need to regroup to come up with different ideas to get bookings. I became a Future director in 2006 so I would like to work towards becoming a Director this year. I won't kill myself over it though. I will just start asking everyone!

My #1 Resolution is to try as hard as I can to make it to National Conference!! WAVE 2 Baby!!!!

Well of course Organization is the key for me this year as well as losing weight. I've really not taken care of myself over the last couple years because of having children (3 in 5 years!:eek: ) and I really need to focus on myself now.

1. Keep my office organized
2. Lose 30-40 pounds ( I will be good then)
3. BECOME A DIRECTOR!:D :D :D
4. Have FUN in San Fran!!!:D
5. Earn Level 3 of the trip this year!0
6. Go to National~Wave 2 and WALK AS DIRECTOR!!

* Organize my office & my schedule (it's absolutely horrible, maybe I should go on that show clean sweep)
* Earn level 3 trip
* Promote to Director
* Loose weight before my sis's wedding in Maui!:D
* Fix some things in my house & sell, sell, sell! (We live in a modular right now & I want a real house).

Happy New Year to Everyone, & Thanks for being my virtual Cluster I would not be where I am today w/o you guys. I wish you luck on all your 2007 adventures!!!:D

I'm with Ann--no resolutions--but life changes....

I read that fly lady book (thanks to whoever started the thread). I'm implementing her "control book". I have been doing alot of what she suggests already--so now I'm just fine tuning my cleaning. There would be times that I walk around looking blankly like "what do I need to do again??" So started with it today!

I organized last year, so I'm just doing some fine tuning on that too. making sure I touch a paper only once-not leave it to do next week.

And most importantly--try to have a more loving atmosphere in the home. Last year was very stressful with my father in law passing away and trying to get life back on track while also pushing myself in my business to become a director. I'm hoping that with my "schedules" that I'll have more down time with the kids and hubby and won't be so stressed and hopefully this will carry over to them and keep them stress free. (especially hubby-he's gone by 3:30am and home after 7pm, then off to bed by 830 during the week and he feels like an outcast on the days that he is home) so i'm hoping to include him more in things we do on his day off.

Business wise, would like to promote to AD before year end--working on a step up class for a few of my go-getters. Would love to see them accomplish what they want out of the business.

My "real" goal is to reach TPC for recruiting. I only have 8 to sign and qualify--should be attainable!

That's about it!

I love FlyLady! I was explaining to my husband the "zones" and he didn't get it. LOL

ETA: Oh yeah, "De-clutter" is the focus, although I feel we have gotten a good start so far!

My goal this year is to live a more balanced life. If I do that, I will lose weight, spend more time with family and hopefully those will lead to success in my business!

I hate to call them resolutions, because that always seems so "all or nothing" but these are what I want to work on throughout the year:* get organized
* along with that, SIMPLIFY
* lose 20 pounds
* along with that, exercise frequently
* launch my PC business
* make enough to replace what I *was* making full-time
* find 2 recruits
* re-join Toastmasters
* re-earn the Toastmasters CTM qualification
* earn Toastmasters first-level leadership qualification

What is Toastmasters?

jenniferp417 said:
I hate to call them resolutions, because that always seems so "all or nothing" but these are what I want to work on throughout the year:

* get organized
* along with that, SIMPLIFY
* lose 20 pounds
* along with that, exercise frequently
* launch my PC business
* make enough to replace what I *was* making full-time
* find 2 recruits
* re-join Toastmasters
* re-earn the Toastmasters CTM qualification
* earn Toastmasters first-level leadership qualification

Toastmasters is an International non-profit organization that helps members improve public speaking and communication skills. Great way to learn and practice how to speak.

These are all great!!! The biggest advice & obvious advice I've heard over & over & it will be my motto this year is Get Up & Do Something About it! I will admit I am L-A-Z-Y!!! And I say oh i'm unhappy with my postpregnancy body, I will never meet that special someone(im a single young mom) if i have no self esteem!Sooo its sooo easy to sit & think i need to lose weight as i stuff that burger in my mouth along with the NOT NEEDED fries but I have to GET UP & DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or nothing will change! I constantly say you only live once! Its a sad fact & we all only have so much time & I want to be healthy,happy & EXPERIENCE LIFE! I want to travel & see the world before my time is gone! Sorry for preaching-I ramble!LOL. No but ok today I'm at home with my cranky fussy new tteth coming in 9month old & I decided I WILL clean & get things done TODAY! No more putting it off!!!! So as I speak(TYPE) I am cleaning my CRAZY MESSY Need to be on CleanSweep office-I just bought a beautiful used desk & I have to sell 2 computer desks I have back here (didnt have enough storage for me) & a entertainment center so I can paint & redo my office! Starting off the newyear by DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Good Luck to Yall!!!

This might sound dumb but I want to get rid of all the "garbage" in my life....

Clean my mind (can't change the past don't worry about future)

Clean my body (stop eating junk foods)

Clean enviroment (recycle more)

Clean work enviroment (get rid of useless staff) I know that sounds bad but it really stressfull

It's a start, I'm still a work in progress:D

lose70 pounds
make my P.C . work!
to have at less 2,000 in my savings
to do as many Boutiques as I can! and shows

I am going to try working FlyLady again to get my house in order - it's a total pig sty.

Who is flylady?????

Oooooh - that was my 1500th post - lookee lookee - my star is gold now!

dannyzmom said:
I am going to try working FlyLady again to get my house in order - it's a total pig sty.

yeah right we all know you just posted that so you could get your star :p

dherrera said:
to have at less 2,000 in my savings

You mean at LEAST $2,000 right?;) You're too cute! I have to put my 2 cents in because this is post 1498 for me!;)

Pay down my mortgage!

Way too many resolutions!!!
I also belong to toastmasters and am working on my 3rd speech. It has been a great tool preparing me to speak in front of people at shows! I use UMMMM way too much.
My first goal for this year is to lose weight
be more patient with my children
finish organizing my home office.
USE my flylady control book I created in Jan 04
get over phone fobia!!!!
I would like to promote to future director by conference

I have done fly lady..but her emails made my email box feel cluttered....HAHAHAHAHA. I had to clean it out.....TOLD YOU GUYS I AM CRAZY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Related to New Years Resolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What are some healthy New Year’s resolutions for cooking and eating?

Some healthy New Year’s resolutions for cooking and eating include incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your meals, trying out new healthy recipes, reducing processed and sugary foods, and meal planning to avoid last-minute unhealthy choices.

2. How can I stay motivated to stick to my healthy eating resolutions?

One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals and track your progress. It can also help to have a support system, like a friend or family member, to hold you accountable and provide encouragement. Additionally, try to find healthy recipes and meals that you genuinely enjoy to make the process more enjoyable.

3. Can Pampered Chef products help with my New Year’s cooking goals?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with your New Year’s cooking goals. From kitchen tools that make meal prep easier and more efficient, to cookbooks with healthy recipes, Pampered Chef has everything you need to support your cooking resolutions.

4. How can I make meal planning more manageable for busy weeknights?

One tip for making meal planning more manageable is to plan and prep meals in advance, such as on weekends or during days off. This can help save time during busy weeknights. Another tip is to utilize kitchen tools and appliances, like slow cookers or instant pots, to make cooking faster and easier.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for Pampered Chef products during the New Year?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and deals during the New Year for their products. These can include discounts, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchases. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne