• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Print Receipts on the New Website?

In summary, the new website doesn't allow for printing out receipts, and customers will have to contact PC with their email or phone number in order to access their purchase history.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Got a question for those using the new website. I've saw someone post that we cannot print out receipts like in PP3 for host to give the guests. Can you just put the host's email address in for those who do not have an email, then she can put it in with their order or give it to them?

Karen

I am not on the new web but my guess is no, because they are using the hosts email address basically as her ID and I bet that doesn't allow us to put it in more than once. Like I said I don't know for sure.

No. We can't use an email address more than once. HO will use the email and name to track purchases for the guaranty and as Chantelle said, it is the ID for the customer. If someone doesn't have an email we have to write out the receipt.

Well, that's a bummer.

And I just purchased 3 packages of receipts for the computer...well, I guess I can still print receipts off for customers when they have thrown theirs out.

baychef said:
And I just purchased 3 packages of receipts for the computer...well, I guess I can still print receipts off for customers when they have thrown theirs out.

it's not formated to print off receipts using the paper after the fact. And you can't re-email them a receipt after the fact either.

I think this is a good thing for us to send an email request about to the newweb addy.

Malinda Klein said:
it's not formated to print off receipts using the paper after the fact. And you can't re-email them a receipt after the fact either.

No, I mean from past P3 parties. For example, I had a host from last year who is having an issue with a product from her party and it is still under warrenty. She needs the receipt to return the product.

With the new website, I know we can not print them.

She shouldn't need to receipt to return the item. It's all in PC's database. All she needs is the state and year her show were in.

As for any future issues with orders from the new web...a customer will be able to contact PC with their email or phone number and they will be able to bring it up. Assuming our customers provide us an email address, they personally will be able to access everything they've purchased via the new web by simply using their email address and creating an account/password. This will eliminate the necessity for a paper receipt. The idea is that they will be able to go to their acct. and bring up their personally purchase history, regardless of the show or consultant.

Hmmmm....I did not know this. Will check it all out! Sounds great!:clap:

What is the purpose of the new website and receipts?

The new website and receipts are designed to improve the overall user experience and streamline the process of purchasing items. It will also provide more detailed and organized receipts for customers to reference.

When will the new website and receipts be launched?

The new website and receipts are currently in the final stages of development and testing. We anticipate launching them within the next month.

Will the new website and receipts be accessible on all devices?

Yes, the new website and receipts will be responsive and accessible on all devices, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.

How will the new website and receipts benefit customers?

The new website will have a user-friendly interface and improved search functionality, making it easier for customers to find and purchase products. The new receipts will provide a more detailed breakdown of purchases and make it easier to track expenses.

Will there be any changes to the payment process with the new website and receipts?

No, the payment process will remain the same. However, customers will now have the option to save their payment information for faster checkout in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • pamperedbecky