• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for the Twixit Clips! This Is Amazing!

In summary, a video clip featuring a woman giving birth in a car while her husband films and eats Twixits has gone viral. The woman is a friend of someone on a forum and the story has gained attention due to its unique nature. Some people are even suggesting donating Twixits to local ambulance crews. The video has also caught the attention of a consultant, whose brother was working as a 911 dispatcher when the woman called for help. The consultant plans on sharing the story at shows.
ChefCat
http://www.wgal.com/video/22842301/index.html

I hope the link works so everyone can see this. =)

yeah it is funny..someone posted a thread about it last week..that it was a friend of hers..and someone sent me this link yesterday because it is in my home town..LOL

Great plug with the twixits!! Love that! I might have to keep that video and show it at shows...

chefheidi2003 said:
yeah it is funny..someone posted a thread about it last week..that it was a friend of hers..and someone sent me this link yesterday because it is in my home town..LOL

Oh.. Sorry for the double post! I should have checked a little better to see if this was posted yet or not. But it is such a cool story!! =)

It is a small world though..a consultant on here is friends with her..and my brother was working when she called 911..my brother and I are both 911 dispatchers.

That is a great story though..I will be sharing it at shows.

Thank you for posting the news link

We ought to donate a few packages of Twix-its to our local Ambulance crews.

Grandmarita said:

Hey..that is not a bad idea..I know the guy in charge of our local one..he would laugh when I gave them..but he would put them on the ambulances..thanks..I might have to do that.

Donate the new HCW white and pink ones, they are more babyish than the cranberry.

I missed the other thread. Love it! :D

What an awesome story!! I'll never look at Twixits quite the same way, again.

My friend at TPC sent it to me yesterday - you can't buy that kind of publicity. TPC should have the famiy sign a release and put it on YouTube!

Grandmarita said:

Cute idea, but my hubby is a firefighter/medic & all the rigs carry OB kits that have umbilical clips in them already.

I love that news story! I missed it the other day, too.

Thats awesome.

That is an amazing story!!!

What are the Twixit Clips and how do they work?

The Twixit Clips are a versatile kitchen tool used for sealing bags, organizing cords, and more. They have a unique design with a non-slip grip and can be easily opened and closed with one hand.

Can the Twixit Clips be used for hot or cold items?

Yes, the Twixit Clips are made of durable, heat-resistant plastic and can be used for both hot and cold items. They are safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

How many clips come in a pack?

The "New Use for the Twixit Clips! This Is Amazing!" pack includes 10 clips in various sizes, including small, medium, and large. This ensures you have the perfect size for any task in the kitchen.

What are some creative ways to use the Twixit Clips?

Aside from sealing bags and organizing cords, the Twixit Clips have many other uses. You can use them to keep your toothpaste tube rolled up, keep your kitchen towels in place, or even hang them on a clothesline to hold clothes in place while drying.

Are the Twixit Clips reusable?

Yes, the Twixit Clips are reusable and can withstand multiple uses. They are also environmentally friendly and a great alternative to single-use plastic bag clips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purrbal
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • raebates