• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Tools On Cons Connection

natural

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
At Conference they announced the Premium tools for recognition and ecards, etc..it says in the CN that you can sign up for ht epkg right now on CC...can't seem to find it :confused:

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
At Conference they announced the Premium tools for recognition and ecards, etc..it says in the CN that you can sign up for ht epkg right now on CC...can't seem to find it :confused:

Sorry, might be a dumb question, but what is this? TIA!:p

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005

It says on mine that an update will be available at 2:00 PM (CST) today.

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Sorry, might be a dumb question, but what is this? TIA!:p

It's an optional package that you can sign up for that allows you to send e-cards and a newsletter to your team. There are others things too on it but that's what I remember right now. I'm pretty sure there will be an explanation on CC around 2 PM (CST) when we can get the update. It will add an additional $5 a month to your website subscription, but will be well worth it imo!

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
I am very excited about this. I currently use a service for my TEAM newsletter, but this will cost less and be so much faster. I think it is especially helpful since I now have a 1st generation director who has a Team leader on her team, and they ( her team leader and recruits) live in another state. I love that I will be able to send them a quick congrats card and such.