• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Site and Feeling Supported: How has Your Experience Been?

In summary, to get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your sponsor or the company directly for guidance and support. Attending trainings and workshops, connecting with other consultants, and consistently hosting and attending shows will help you make the most out of your experience. The benefits of being a consultant include earning extra income, receiving discounts on products, and being part of a supportive community with flexible work options. To stay motivated and engaged, it's important to set goals, regularly communicate with your sponsor or fellow consultants, and attend company events and challenges. Pampered Chef also offers various ways to connect with other consultants and build a sense of community, such as joining Facebook groups, attending events, and participating in online
lisatx04
I totally missed this section. Have been hanging around here for the last week or so. Signed on to be a consultant in Sept., after my own personal show was a huge success. I earned SS 1 and 2, but missed 3. I work FT so this is an added bonus for me to go out, meet people and have fun. I live in the NW side of Houston.

So far, you guys have made me feel part of the group by always answering my questions!! :) Just want to say thanks!!

Lisa

Welcome Lisa!!!

Welcome Lisa! Great Job on your SSM's!!!!:D :D

Welcome aboard Lisa!!:)

Glad to have you here Lisa!!

Welcome:D :)

welcome! Glad you are enjoying the site, it is so helpful!

Welcome, Lisa!

Welcome Lisa, this is a great group.

Howdy Lisa!!!!!!!!! I'm new to the site, but the out pour of support here is just amazing!!!!!!!

Related to New to the Site and Feeling Supported: How has Your Experience Been?

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your sponsor or the company directly for guidance. They will provide you with training materials and support to help you build your business.

2. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef experience?

The best way to make the most out of your Pampered Chef experience is to attend trainings and workshops, connect with other consultants in the community, and consistently host and attend shows. This will help you grow your customer base and increase your sales.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those with full-time jobs.

4. How can I stay motivated and engaged as a consultant?

To stay motivated and engaged as a consultant, it's important to set goals for yourself and regularly check in with your sponsor or fellow consultants for support and accountability. You can also attend company events and participate in challenges to keep yourself motivated and excited about your business.

5. How can I connect with other consultants and build a sense of community?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of ways to connect with other consultants and build a sense of community. You can join Facebook groups, attend local and national events, and participate in online trainings and workshops. You can also reach out to other consultants in your area to collaborate and support each other's businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Ann Freeburger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Langrco
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • tlennhoff