• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? 50% Off Order Deadline - Info Here

In summary, the "New to Pampered Chef? 50% Off Order Deadline" offer is a limited time promotion available to new customers who sign up for a Pampered Chef account. It allows them to receive a 50% discount on their first order with a minimum purchase of $75. The deadline for this offer is [insert date here]. This offer can be used on any products available on the Pampered Chef website, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To redeem the offer, simply create a new account and add at least $75 worth of products to your cart. This offer is available for both online and in-person purchases.
Kellyf
This is probably written somewhere but haven't seen it yet, I am new to pc and my host is having hard time deciding what she wants to pick for 50% off, how long does she have to turn that in? Can she still order after we turn in her show?

All host benefits have to be used when the show closes. If you close a show without using the 1/2 priced items then they are wasted. No way to get them back.

Kellyf said:
This is probably written somewhere but haven't seen it yet, I am new to pc and my host is having hard time deciding what she wants to pick for 50% off, how long does she have to turn that in? Can she still order after we turn in her show?

No, if she doesn't use her host benefits with her show, she loses them. (Except for the past host 10% discount).

She doesn't need to pick any 1/2 priced items if she doesn't want to. It's just an added benefit. But she does have to choose them before you submit the show.

It's amazing how many hosts ask if they can wait to use their benefits.

Hi there! Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef family! To answer your question, your host has 10 days from the date of the show to redeem her 50% off discount. After that, the offer expires and she will no longer be able to use it. However, she can still place an order after the show is turned in, but she will not be able to use the 50% off discount. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to New to Pampered Chef? 50% Off Order Deadline - Info Here

1. What is the "New to Pampered Chef? 50% Off Order Deadline" offer?

The "New to Pampered Chef? 50% Off Order Deadline" offer is a limited time promotion for new customers who sign up for a Pampered Chef account. It allows them to receive a 50% discount on their first order with a minimum purchase of $75.

2. When does the 50% off order deadline end?

The 50% off order deadline ends on [insert date here]. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

3. Can I use this offer on any products?

Yes, this offer can be used on any products available on the Pampered Chef website. However, it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. How do I redeem the 50% off offer?

To redeem the 50% off offer, simply create a new Pampered Chef account and add at least $75 worth of products to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Is this offer available for online and in-person purchases?

Yes, you can take advantage of this offer for both online and in-person purchases. Simply use your new Pampered Chef account to make your purchase and the discount will be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
menehune
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies