• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Tax Free Flyer & Update One

In summary, the "New Tax Free Flyer" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products without having to pay sales tax. The flyer will be available during specific dates and can be accessed online or through a consultant. Eligible products will be listed on the flyer and can vary each time the promotion is offered. It cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and only applies to designated products. The duration of the promotion will be listed on the flyer and website. Customers should take advantage of the promotion as soon as possible.
Chef_2_Four
What do you guys think about these? The one with all the color will be going out in email and the other will be printed out and mailed to those without email.

thanks!

Attachments

• tax free 2.doc
    40 KB · Views: 438
  • taxfree1.doc
    38 KB · Views: 331
Nice job... might have to steal <ahem> I mean borrow those!

I think I might pre-cycle these, too. Thanks!

go right ahead!!

Related to New Tax Free Flyer & Update One

1. What is the "New Tax Free Flyer" and how does it work?

The "New Tax Free Flyer" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase select products without having to pay sales tax. The flyer will be available during specific dates and can be accessed online or through a consultant. To take advantage of this promotion, customers can simply add the designated products to their cart and the sales tax will automatically be waived during checkout.

2. Which products are eligible for the tax free promotion?

The specific products eligible for the tax free promotion will be listed on the flyer and can also be found on the Pampered Chef website. These products may vary each time the promotion is offered, so it is important to check the flyer or website for the most up-to-date list.

3. Can I combine the tax free promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the tax free promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Customers will only receive the tax free benefit on the designated products during the specified dates. Any additional discounts or offers will not apply to these products during the promotion.

4. Do I still have to pay sales tax on other products in my order?

Yes, the tax free promotion only applies to the designated products listed on the flyer. Any other products in your order will still be subject to sales tax.

5. How long is the tax free promotion available for?

The duration of the tax free promotion will be listed on the flyer and can also be found on the Pampered Chef website. This promotion is typically offered for a limited time, so it is recommended to take advantage of it as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam