• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Tablecloth Unveiled: A Must-See Addition to Your Home Decor

In summary, Just thought I'd share! The gal in the product room said they'd start shipping them Monday, so I've been waiting for mine. :) It shows that it shipped yesterday, and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!! Isn't it nice? The rep in the product room said they they purposely went with a blended fabric, so they'll stay looking good. (There was a green all-cotton one that we could earn a few years ago that always looked wrinkly, and it ran horrifically in the wash.) I have the vinyl table cloth and I hate the thing! I was hoping it would be a nice one I can
urbnk8
Just thought I'd share!

Hopefully mine is at home today! Is it pretty?

Cool!The gal in the product room said they'd start shipping them Monday, so I've been waiting for mine. :) It shows that it shipped yesterday, and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!!Isn't it nice?

Wadesgirl, they are very nice. The rep in the product room said they they purposely went with a blended fabric, so they'll stay looking good. (There was a green all-cotton one that we could earn a few years ago that always looked wrinkly, and it ran horrifically in the wash.)

I have the vinyl table cloth and I hate the thing! I was hoping it would be a nice one I can use at my shows. And since I don't cook at my shows, I don't have to worry about spilling food on it.

Okay I checked through the adjustment page and mine has an estimated ship date as today! I would love to go home and find it there.

wadesgirl said:
Okay I checked through the adjustment page and mine has an estimated ship date as today! I would love to go home and find it there.

Im pretty new and I was wondering where I could find this page. Thanks!

It's a little sneaky, Clarissa.On the main Consultant's Corner page, click on "Product Adjustment" in the right column. Accept the terms, then go to "Don't know show number." Pick this year, all show types, then click Find. Earned items will have a G in the middle of the number. Take the number and use it at fedex.com as the REFERENCE number, with "01" added to the end.

I learned that nifty little trick from here! I love it except when I cannot find a reference number and I'm just a little too impatient.

Yeah mine says estimated delivery is the 18th.
I'm excited to see it and have it for shows and fairs.

My my! That is a sneaky little trick.... I love it! Thanks :) Mine should be here on Sat! Yippie!

Yay! Mine's supposed to show up today.

heh...FedEx truck just pulled up

Last edited:
HI Ann, I can't seem to figure this out. I went to the adjustment and found my # w/the G added the 01 to it and it still won't show up. Am I missing something?

chefann said:
It's a little sneaky, Clarissa.

On the main Consultant's Corner page, click on "Product Adjustment" in the right column. Accept the terms, then go to "Don't know show number." Pick this year, all show types, then click Find. Earned items will have a G in the middle of the number. Take the number and use it at fedex.com as the REFERENCE number, with "01" added to the end.

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
HI Ann, I can't seem to figure this out. I went to the adjustment and found my # w/the G added the 01 to it and it still won't show up. Am I missing something?

You have to go to FedEx's website and put it in as a REFERENCE number not the tracking number. Then fill in the country and your local zip code and it should work.

wadesgirl said:
You have to go to FedEx's website and put it in as a REFERENCE number not the tracking number. Then fill in the country and your local zip code and it should work.

Ahhhhh Thank you sooo much.

Mine is coming tomorrow!!!!!

Mine says it will be here Monday...but all of my PC Fedex packages come a day earlier then the estimated delivery day.(It totally pays to know the fedex guy personally) :D I should get mine tomorrow!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!

I know this is a silly question.....but I didn't earn the table cloth so if anyone is willing to part with it. I would love to purchase it!

Thanks

Nice quality, and the PC logo is embroidered on all 4 sides.

It's 54 inches square - somehow from the picture, I thought it would be 6 ft long so I could use it at fairs.

Yay, I hope my stuff comes today!! Yipee! We're going to be keeping FedEx very busy over the next couple weeks with this stuff, the changeover packages and all those FREE products!!! Woo hoo!!!:)

Mine is scheduled to arrive Saturday.

Maybe I should check my porch! They are nice looking and to plug for the HWC promo...you will all want to submit the required shows for the the pink HWC tablecloth! I loved it at conference...very nice and cute too. Did anyone get a photo of that?

Mine is coming tomorrow.

The Canadian website doesnt appear to let you do that little trick. I will pout now. Nothing today. Maybe tomorrow.

I just looked and cannot find it with the reference number any more. Wonder if that means it's delivered. I leave work in 45 minutes, guess I'll find out when I get home.

I got mine today - yea!

friday/ Alison, are you sure you're on the REFERENCE number page, not TRACKING?
Plus you have to enter country & postal code for it to work.

I thought it was long too. I really wanted it, but my show fell through and I can't get ahold of the host...catalog show and she has had the info since the first of Dec. But, I wanted it for my house and if it is square then it wouldn't work for my dining room table. But, if anyone wants to sell theirs I would be very happy to take it off your hands. I need a new one for shows. The old ones really do look wrinkled even after you iron them...maybe its just my poor ironing skills. I am lucky to have a husband who was in the military and knows how to iron so I never have to...but he won't iron tablecloths.

Okay, I was able to track my tablecloth earlier today and it said the estimated ship date was today. I get home and no table cloth. I tried to check again with the reference number and I cannot get anything to come up now. What does this mean??? Should I call HO?

How do you look to see when it will be shipped to you on Consultant's Corner?

kspry said:
friday/ Alison, are you sure you're on the REFERENCE number page, not TRACKING?
Plus you have to enter country & postal code for it to work.

I cant find Product Adjustment at all. The closest I can find is Customer Service Adjustment Form and there is no place THERE to search for anything... any Canadians who have figured this trick out?

I'm just wondering who figured out the whole "sneaky" way to search for these??? My hat goes off to you as well the person who figured out how to see CN early! Oh by the way, mine will be here tomorrow!

I wish I could have one! Congratulations!

pampchefrhondab said:
I wish I could have one! Congratulations!

Me too but I also could have pushed to have my own catalog show by then and didn't so too bad for me. I got my cute heart dish though. :)

Mine will be here tomorrow! Yay!:D

Wish I could have gone to Leadership though, for the Apron and Pouch...those look really cute.

I just checked and mine is suppose to be here tomorrow. I have a show next week, so, that will be good timing!:D

friday said:
I cant find Product Adjustment at all. The closest I can find is Customer Service Adjustment Form and there is no place THERE to search for anything... any Canadians who have figured this trick out?

No we can't do it on ours Alison.

Then I will just keep being patient. Maybe today. The drop dead georgous UPS dude always shows up right around 2pm. I will be watching for him!!

Mine's on the truck for delivery today! Yah!!! I get my car back and a new table cloth all in the same day, lucky me!

I have the vinyl table cloth and I hate the thing!

wadesgirl, what do you hate about the vinyl tablecloth? I was thinking of getting one for fairs.

The Merrill one looks nice - anybody have that one? It's way expensive, though.

kspry said:
wadesgirl, what do you hate about the vinyl tablecloth? I was thinking of getting one for fairs.

The Merrill one looks nice - anybody have that one? It's way expensive, though.

I don't like the color. I think it looks yucky. Plus it shows all kind of marks and nicks that your products may put on it. But I got to thinking that if the new table cloth is too dark, it may be hard to notice products on it. Mine should be at home today, cannot wait to get off work.

Thank you so much, I never even thought about vinyl getting marks and nicks.
edit - just curious, is yours beige or white? I see they have both, now

I wonder if I could make a fabric transfer from the logo and put it on a nice white sheet ;)

Related to New Tablecloth Unveiled: A Must-See Addition to Your Home Decor

What is the material of the new tablecloth?

The new tablecloth is made of a high-quality, durable fabric that is both wrinkle-resistant and stain-resistant. It is perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

What sizes does the new tablecloth come in?

The new tablecloth is available in a variety of sizes to fit most standard dining tables, including 60x84 inches, 60x102 inches, and 70 inches round. You can also order custom sizes for a perfect fit.

Is the new tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the new tablecloth is machine washable for easy maintenance. It can also be ironed on low heat if needed.

Does the new tablecloth come in different colors or patterns?

Yes, the new tablecloth is available in a range of colors and patterns to suit any home decor style. Choose from classic solids, elegant prints, or seasonal designs.

Can I use the new tablecloth outdoors?

While the new tablecloth is designed for indoor use, it can also be used outdoors for picnics, barbecues, and other gatherings. However, it is recommended to bring it inside after use to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mtragert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
Replies
Views
colegrovet