• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'd Like to Have a Pampered Chef Tablecloth. the Only Table I Have That's

In summary, the Pampered Chef tablecloth is a versatile and durable option for any type of table. It can be used on various shapes and sizes, and is machine washable for easy cleaning. Made of a blend of cotton and polyester, it is both soft and durable. It also comes in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. Additionally, the tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as it is resistant to stains and spills.
mom4angela
I'd like to have a PC tablecloth. The only table I have that's portable right now, is a square card table, so that's the size I'd need, BUT let me know if you have another size, and I'll try to accomodate.....

Re: IsoI have the Blue Celebrations tablecloth from a few years back. It fits a card table with plenty of overhang in case you end up on a larger table down the road. email me at [email protected]

Re: Isoyou can buy one on the supply order

Related to I'd Like to Have a Pampered Chef Tablecloth. the Only Table I Have That's

1. Can I use the Pampered Chef tablecloth on any type of table?

Yes, the Pampered Chef tablecloth is designed to fit a variety of table sizes and shapes. It can be used on round, square, rectangular, and oval tables.

2. Is the Pampered Chef tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable and can be washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. It is recommended to air dry or use a low heat setting in the dryer to prevent shrinking.

3. What material is the Pampered Chef tablecloth made of?

The tablecloth is made of a high-quality, durable fabric that is a blend of cotton and polyester. This makes it both soft and easy to clean.

4. Does the Pampered Chef tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. You can choose from classic white, navy blue, red, and more.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef tablecloth for outdoor events?

Yes, the tablecloth is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. It is resistant to stains and spills, making it ideal for cookouts, picnics, and other outdoor gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Sheila