• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can we create a sub-forum for Help Whip Cancer in our fundraiser forum?

In summary, Greg is considering creating a new sub-forum for the Help Whip Cancer campaign specifically for files that would be helpful for the campaign.
whiteyteresa
Greg,

Can we get a sub-forum called "HELP WHIP CANCER" to the fundraiser forum? PLEASE

We have so many ideas for them from year to year and it would be nice to have one area to find this stuff.

Help Whip Cancer is a very important campaign that Pampered Chef does in the month of May. This is what is found under CC:

Help Whip Cancer®
Breast cancer affects the lives of families every day. In fact, more than 216,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and many of these women — nearly 40,000 wives, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends — will die from the disease. Through its Help Whip Cancer campaign, The Pampered Chef has collaborated with the American Cancer Society® to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer education and early detection programs. Each May, Pampered Chef Consultants raise money from the sale of special limited edition products, hold special Fund-raiser Cooking Shows and tell others about the importance of regular breast cancer screening and checkups. Funds raised are distributed to breast cancer education and early detection programs across the U.S. through the American Cancer Society®.

Everyone on here has soooooo many great suggestions for this great cause.

So please can we have a sub-forum to the fundraiser forum to keep all the great files that everyone comes up with.

PLEASE, Pretty Please

Thank you

Teresa

~

Will someone second this so that Greg can see that this would be a GREAT idea?

Thanks You

Again Greg, PLEASE a new sub-forum for the Help Whip Cancer Campaign to stay open all year.

I second it! I think it is a wonderful idea!!!

Anyone else

Please

I think that is a GREAT IDEA!!!

That would be nice.

I'm with you too! I posted earlier to Greg about trying to get a new forum for just Pampered Partner/Pampered Partner Plus and have not heard anything from Greg. Good luck though! It is difficult to have organized threads when things are smashed into one category that really doesn't fit. Hopefully he will read these and add some new categories!

Good idea. You've got my vote too!

Awesome idea. You have my vote!

Diane

Thank You

Thank You

THANK YOU

What is the purpose of the new sub-forum for fundraisers?

The new sub-forum for fundraisers is a dedicated space for Pampered Chef consultants to discuss and share ideas for hosting successful fundraiser events. This sub-forum will also serve as a resource for consultants to find tips, tools, and support for their fundraising efforts.

Who can access the new sub-forum for fundraisers?

The new sub-forum for fundraisers is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. Only those with a consultant account will be able to access and contribute to the discussions in this sub-forum.

Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in the new sub-forum for fundraisers?

Yes, there are some guidelines in place to ensure that the sub-forum remains a helpful and respectful space for all consultants. These guidelines include keeping all posts relevant to fundraisers, avoiding self-promotion, and being respectful of others' opinions and ideas.

Can I request specific resources or tools for fundraisers in the new sub-forum?

Absolutely! The purpose of this sub-forum is to support consultants in their fundraising efforts, so feel free to make requests for specific resources or tools that you think would be helpful. We also encourage you to share any tips or strategies that have worked well for you in the past.

Will there be any expert advice or input in the new sub-forum for fundraisers?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be providing expert advice and input in the new sub-forum for fundraisers. We have a team of experienced consultants who will be actively monitoring and participating in discussions, as well as sharing their own insights and tips for successful fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC