• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Strainer - Does the Handle Jiggle?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a new strainer that some users have found to be defective, with the handle jiggling and making a clanking noise. Some users have not experienced this issue, while others suggest getting a replacement. The conversation also includes some lighthearted banter and jokes about the strainer and its potential uses.
ChefinHarmony
I really like the new strainer, but when I picked it up I "heard" my handle jiggling. It will shake and sounds a bit loose. It's metal clanking. Does anyone elses do this? I am going to ask my Director and recruiter, but just wondered!
Thanks!
Joanne

I have used mine twice now but I don't recall any "jiggle":rolleyes:

I haven't used mine yet, and I'm thinking I'm going to love it, but I don't know that I believe it's worth the price that they are :eek:

Don't think they'll be my high sellers, I can hear everyone know, I can go to Walmart and get one cheaper.

Lisa

ChefinHarmony said:
I really like the new strainer, but when I picked it up I "heard" my handle jiggling. It will shake and sounds a bit loose. It's metal clanking. Does anyone elses do this? I am going to ask my Director and recruiter, but just wondered!
Thanks!
Joanne
Do a product adjustment and get a new one. It is not supposed to jiggle.

Nope, mine's not jiggly either...

Diane

Did you use it as a Jell-O mold? That would jiggle.[turns, ducks, covers head]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did you use it as a Jell-O mold? That would jiggle.

[turns, ducks, covers head]
Is he working on getting more posts?
LOL... you crack me up! Every "class" needs a class clown...Thanks TKG!
:p

Yeah, I think he is trying to fill in his star!! Almost there!!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I haven't used mine yet, and I'm thinking I'm going to love it, but I don't know that I believe it's worth the price that they are :eek:

Don't think they'll be my high sellers, I can hear everyone know, I can go to Walmart and get one cheaper.

Lisa

I totally agree with you. This is what I thought when I saw it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did you use it as a Jell-O mold? That would jiggle.

[turns, ducks, covers head]

How many ducks do you have, and which way are you turning them?

And don't cover their head too tight, they might suffocate!Seriously though I used my strainer last night and REALLY like it. I used it to sift my powdered sugar.

You Goofs!! :rolleyes: I was trying to explain what it is doing!! Okay, so it's defective. Just watch out for that if your Guests have one that "jiggles" too!!!
Thanks!!
Joanne

I can only imagine those customer care calls-

"Hi, this is Gillian with The Pampered Chef. Do your handles jiggle at all?"

gilliandanielle said:
I can only imagine those customer care calls-

"Hi, this is Gillian with The Pampered Chef. Do your handles jiggle at all?"

Yeah, Gillian, it would take me a minute or two if you asked me that. I'd be thinking, "Are my love handles that obvious? Wait, DO they jiggle? Hold on, that's in incredibly personal question for some Pampered Chef lady to be asking."

I can barely get people to take my calls as it is! I can only imagine if I started asking "personal" questions during my calls!!

"Hi, this is Gillian, your Pampered Chef. Is your refrigerator running?""Yes, it is, and don't you think you should come up with some newer gags?"

Maybe you should make some of my CCC's Kitchen Guy, because I am not having any luck!

ChefNic said:
Is he working on getting more posts?
LOL... you crack me up! Every "class" needs a class clown...Thanks TKG!
:p

jenniferlynne said:
Yeah, I think he is trying to fill in his star!! Almost there!!
Nobody ever accused me of that back around post #863.

You all are too funny

Related to New Strainer - Does the Handle Jiggle?

1. Does the handle on the new strainer jiggle?

Yes, the handle on the new strainer is designed to have a slight jiggle to provide a comfortable grip and prevent strain on your wrist while using it.

2. Is the handle on the new strainer secure?

Yes, the handle on the new strainer is securely attached and will not detach while in use.

3. Can the handle on the new strainer be adjusted?

No, the handle on the new strainer is not adjustable. However, it is designed to fit comfortably in most hands and can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.

4. Is the handle on the new strainer heat-resistant?

Yes, the handle on the new strainer is made with heat-resistant materials and can withstand high temperatures while cooking.

5. Can I put the new strainer in the dishwasher?

Yes, the new strainer is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Laurie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bgraham
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies