• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Slotted Spoon & Pasta Fork for Sale - PM Me!

In summary, the slotted spoon and pasta fork have different designs and are made of durable stainless steel. They are both dishwasher safe and have a length of approximately 13 inches and 12 inches, respectively. Additionally, they come with a limited lifetime warranty for quality and performance.
CRuff
Silver Member
I have a Slotted spoon and a Pasta Fork for sale. New in Box. PM me if you are interested.

Sent you a pm earlier

Related to New Slotted Spoon & Pasta Fork for Sale - PM Me!

What is the difference between the slotted spoon and pasta fork?

The slotted spoon has holes or slots in the bowl of the spoon, allowing liquids to drain through while keeping solids on the spoon. The pasta fork has long, thin prongs that are ideal for picking up long pasta noodles without them slipping off.

What materials are the slotted spoon and pasta fork made of?

Both the slotted spoon and pasta fork are made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use and easy cleaning.

Are the slotted spoon and pasta fork dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the slotted spoon and pasta fork are dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup after use.

What is the length of the slotted spoon and pasta fork?

The slotted spoon is approximately 13 inches long, while the pasta fork is about 12 inches long, making them both versatile and easy to use for various tasks in the kitchen.

What is the warranty for the slotted spoon and pasta fork?

The slotted spoon and pasta fork come with a limited lifetime warranty, guaranteeing their quality and performance. If there are any defects or issues with the products, we will be happy to replace them for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • skaugchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • kcmckay