• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix the Kit Credit Typo for Your Hosts - New Show Planner Tips

P
Pampered Laura
Blah.. At Leadership, they said that the "Kit Credit" typo would be fixed before these were sent out... but its not fixed. eeek! Make sure you correct it before giving it to your hosts. :eek:

For the kit credit ... it says it's $10 or $40. Should be $20/$40.

I don't like the new show planners!!!!!! They look like fluff and like people won't take them seriously. Plus, I use the current show planners at shows to go through the 9 points of the host benefits. And I use it when host coaching, too. UGH! I'll have to stock up on them now!

Thanks for the heads up!

Well I can't wait to see them now. Is there really any difference? Because if not I might stock up on the old ones :)

They are completely different!!!!!!!

I LOVE the new show planner! A lot more white space! People don't read anything when there's too much information. These new planners give the information but more simply with less words.

I like the more white space, I just think they took the 9 Host Benefits out and I really liked that!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new planners! Much more streamlined and easier to understand.

BethCooks4U said:
I LOVE the new show planner! A lot more white space! People don't read anything when there's too much information. These new planners give the information but more simply with less words.

This is how I felt about them. I never used the old ones but I will for sure be using these!

Oh really I was wondering about these. I hated the other ones all green. Are they are new color. I created or used someone elses as a show planner and used colorful stickers on it. Was much better.

Jill, I have some purple show planners. Not sure why but when I ordered some mid-season I got purple. The ones I had before were green though. Maybe if you ordered now you could get purple. Though you probably just want the new ones...just thought I'd put it out there.

I do not like the new write in order forms!!

letscook04 said:
I do not like the new write in order forms!!

Why?

Robin

priscilla said:
Why?

Robin

I don't like write in order forms either! I think that they're too complicated for someone to fill out. Luckily, the only place I use them for is for fairs and I fill everything out for my customers!:)

Last edited:
I really like the new show planner too, and I am kinda excited about the typo because it gives me an extra reason to show that section to the host and correct it, hopefully sparking some interest. Silver lining people, silver lining!!

I don't use...the show planners!! I have found a system with a letter that I like better. I point the options out to them as I host coach and this just gives my show a different appeal compared to the other consultants in my area! Just my 2 cents if anyone cares!

I didn't really care for the old show planners...felt it was to much info..but I love the new ones..I like white space, it has a nice flow to it

I like the new ones! Look more pro & classy. You could always type up the 9 benefits and attach it inside maybe?

I kind of like the new write ins too. I like that we're looking more streamlined.

I like the new ones also, I like how they don't seem complicated! It won't overwhelming at all! Especially for the hosts that are really on the ball and start going to work right away, before you can even get that first phone call in to her/him!
I also don't like the new write in receipts. The area to write everything in, is too small! I think that I will use more receipts this way too cause I feel like there is not enough lines for people that like to get a lot of things!

I love the new ones. I was always cutting the other ones apart because there was too much information that seemed to be repeated. I can't wait to start using these. I think that my hosts will apprecaite these much better, since they are easier to read and understand.

Tracy

The benefits of hosting are still on there, just laid out a little differently.

I like the new planners, but am also glad to hear about the typo for the kit credit! I really didn't want to waste the old ones. I like those also.

I didn't care for the write-in order forms. The spacing of the lines are very small. I think it will be hard to read and the customers will normally write big anyways.:eek:

DebbieJ said:
The benefits of hosting are still on there, just laid out a little differently.
And they are in the catalog!

I abosutly hate the new show planners I am going to be stocking up on the other ones... these ones... just bug me..... I am not sure if I like the new layout of everything this season or not....

I love the new planners. I think they reinforce out host coaching tips quite well. And it doesn't look so overwhelming like the old ones. I think overall it is going to be more successful!

Tammy Downham

I like the new planners!!

I love the new planners too! I don't think any of my hosts read the old ones. These ones are more simplistic and easier to read.

Okay, so the only "out of date" thing I can see on the old ones is the words "starter kit" vs. "new consultant kit" in the $20/$40 section. Am I right? I have 30+ and I don't want to waste them. Not that I don't like the new ones, just would rather wait until I'm out before ordering more!

Use the old ones that's what I am going to do. Why waste materials. I put labels on the opp brocheres w/ the same wording for the stickers we received.

Have you noticed how the new ones emphasize free shipping for the host? I like the new ones very much!

Somebody's Special Day!Happy Birthday wishes to Harriet! :)

Thanks, Kathy for the birthday wishes!

I really like the new show planners too. I think the white space is much better. Doesn't make it seem so complex to host. Also, I always felt weird going right into the host benefits when talking to someone. I like how that is on the last page & the pages before get them to fill out a wish list first (get them wanting to have a high show to get it free!) & then the guest list.

I also like the new write-ins. I think they look a little weird with the product list so high up, but I'll probably get used to it. What I really like is the wording they put for the "Are you interested in" section. They also have more choices to check & can even put in an "other".

HO is trying to update the times! We just need to learn to roll with it.

I like the new planner. Seems more "with the times" to me and more professional.

I love reading the threads on new products, paperwork, etc. because of all the different opinions. Opens my eyes every time!

Diane

P.S. Thanks for the heads up on the error. I saw the $10 kit credit and thought, "Wow, I must have missed that change!"

I don't mean to sound lost but are the show planners the same thing as the "It's Showtime" or something like that in which you give the host and it had space for them to write out their guest lists and on the front you could write the date and time of the show? I need to order those if that is what they are.

jasonmva said:
I don't mean to sound lost but are the show planners the same thing as the "It's Showtime" or something like that in which you give the host and it had space for them to write out their guest lists and on the front you could write the date and time of the show? I need to order those if that is what they are.

Yes they are.

I don't like the shipping change on the new show planners - I only use them at shows and would rather have the $4 on there. This just seems to add confusion - I was confused when I first read it!
Joanne

gilliandanielle said:
I really like the new show planner too, and I am kinda excited about the typo because it gives me an extra reason to show that section to the host and correct it, hopefully sparking some interest. Silver lining people, silver lining!!

Brains ... she's a thinker!!!:D Good advice Gillian!!

I love how modern and fresh the new planners look! I can't wait to try them out with a host. Everyone I know always felt so confused by old one that they never looked at it (me included!). PC always tells us not to "throw up" during recruiting interviews, and I like how they have now followed their own advice with host coaching!

I have never had a host use the show planner until my last show. I told her on the first call that she had to fill in her wish list because we were going to use it at the show in a game.....When I arrived at her house she was still filling it in the day of the show!!!!!! Ithink it was just too much reading for a host. They want it simple so I love the new show planners.

sillylittlechef said:
I have never had a host use the show planner until my last show. I told her on the first call that she had to fill in her wish list because we were going to use it at the show in a game...

Please share - what kind of game???

Diane

Happy birthday, Harriet!

Isn't it amazing that often the very thing that drives one person nuts about something is the the thing that delights someone else? I haven't had a chance to really look the new planner over, but I have a good idea of what to pay particular attention to. Thanks, everyone, for sharing!

Thanks, Rae for the birthday wish!

It is true that we all have different things we love and hate about the same things. I guess that's what makes us all unique.

I probably have about 50 of the old ones I would be willing to send to someone cause I like the new ones better.

I kind of like the new look, it's fresh and simple looking.

heat123 said:
I kind of like the new look, it's fresh and simple looking.

It is really nice and I think it will go over big! Wasn't it worth the wait on getting your changeover kit? Did you ever find out how it showed up yesterday?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies