• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix the Kit Credit Typo for Your Hosts - New Show Planner Tips

The only thing I am bummed about is they got rid of the list of people to invite. I know there is the blanks so people can fill in, but the old one had a list (like a mini list of 100) with suggestions. That is really the only thing I miss!

gilliandanielle said:
The only thing I am bummed about is they got rid of the list of people to invite. I know there is the blanks so people can fill in, but the old one had a list (like a mini list of 100) with suggestions. That is really the only thing I miss!

Gillian:

Inside on the left is the wish list and a spot to list your guests.

pamperedharriet said:
Gillian:

Inside on the left is the wish list and a spot to list your guests.
I'm thinking she liked the suggestions of who to put on the list being there before...

I think it is really nice and clean the way they set the new one up. I am very excited about using them and hope my hosts will be too!

pamperedharriet said:
It is really nice and I think it will go over big! Wasn't it worth the wait on getting your changeover kit? Did you ever find out how it showed up yesterday?
No, it must have been a neighbor we dont' really know cause the 3 right by us are really friendly and usually stop to chat?? Who knows? I just hope they get it to the right house for my trifle bowl!!

heat123 said:
No, it must have been a neighbor we dont' really know cause the 3 right by us are really friendly and usually stop to chat?? Who knows? I just hope they get it to the right house for my trifle bowl!!

I hope it comes to the right address and that it comes in one piece (that is, not broken). I've heard that quite a few have come broken.:( . Mine is due to come on Wednesday:confused: Let's just hope and pray that ours are fine!

I really prefer them over the old ones. I think they look very current and professional. The colored ones looked cheap to me-- I like a more simple, elegant design to present my business to the world!

Couldn't agree with you more, Kim!

I love them. I hated those green ones!!!!!

dianevill said:
Please share - what kind of game???

Diane

Diane--I can only guess here, but I think she is going to play the Tic Tac Toe game. If you do a search for it you'll find a few threads. It is a pretty fun game for the guests to play.

I love the new ones too. They are much more clean looking now...not so overwhelming. I'm going to chuck my others...they are so inexpensive that I don't even care about wasting them!

I too like the new ones. They are so contemporary and fresh looking.
I didn't notice a place for "your show closes on" though. Have I missed it?

Evelynt said:
I too like the new ones. They are so contemporary and fresh looking.
I didn't notice a place for "your show closes on" though. Have I missed it?

No you haven't missed it, I do not see it either.

I love the new ones. It's so much easier to follow and not so overwhelming looking. It's also so much more professional.

You're right it's not on there. I guess you can write it in--lots of spaces available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies