• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Seasons Best: Discussions, Tips, Reviews & Ideas

The Mini Baker is about the same size as the Brie Baker. They are both about 6 inches in diameter.The Mini Baker is about the same size as the Brie Baker. They are both about 6 inches in diameter.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the New Seasons Best. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I made the Turkey Sliders tonight and they were easy and tasty! I will definitely make them again, and I would seriously consider them as a show option.

I made the Buffalo Chicken Cups for a party this past weekend and they received rave reviews! I think they'd be perfect for an appetizer-themed party, along with the 3-minute Dip.

We made the S'mores Cake in the RockCrock and it was impressive, moist, easy and very quick.
Also tried the Greek Rub dip recipe in the Garlic and Brie Baker. Definately a great extra show recipe and should be able to sell more of those! Especially with the red and green snowflake scrapers. Next time I will do it for less time, though. I think 3 minutes was too long in my microwave.

I went to a party tonight and made the Three Onion Rub dip with Bacon in the Garlic and Brie Baker and every last bit was scraped up and eaten. I also made the Quick Apple Cream Cake. It was really easy to make, looked really impressive and tasted delicious. I'm not usually one for fruit desserts -- I much prefer chocolate ones -- but I thought it was really good. It wasn't very sweet and I liked that it used very few prepared ingredients -- just the pound cake. Everything else was basic like butter, sugar, flour, etc. I will definitely offer this as a demo recipe. Perfect for fall!Shari in TX

Can the Mini Baker be used instead of the Brie Baker for the 3-minute dips?

cindiskitchencabinet said:
We made the S'mores Cake in the RockCrock and it was impressive, moist, easy and very quick.

I made the S'mores cake tonight for some friends, and they LOVED it. I can't wait to make it at my shows! It was definitely very easy and very quick.

cochef said:
Can the Mini Baker be used instead of the Brie Baker for the 3-minute dips?
I'm thinking the round covered baker will work just as well and is more versatile. I don't think the mini baker would since you need to cover it (unless you used a boil over no more lid).

pchockeymom said:
I'm thinking the round covered baker will work just as well and is more versatile. I don't think the mini baker would since you need to cover it (unless you used a boil over no more lid).
I was wondering about this! What's the size comparison between the two so that the ingredient amounts can be adjusted? I am new and haven't seen the garlic & Brie baker.

1. What is "New Seasons Best" all about?

"New Seasons Best" is a section of Pampered Chef's website where customers can find discussions, tips, reviews, and ideas for using our newest products. It's a great resource for discovering new ways to use your Pampered Chef items and get the most out of your kitchen.

2. How often is "New Seasons Best" updated?

"New Seasons Best" is updated regularly throughout the year as new products are released. We strive to keep it current and relevant for our customers.

3. Can I submit my own ideas or reviews to "New Seasons Best"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and welcome any ideas or reviews you have for our products. You can submit them through the "New Seasons Best" section of our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Are the discussions and tips in "New Seasons Best" from real customers?

Yes, all of the discussions and tips in "New Seasons Best" are from real Pampered Chef customers who have used our products and shared their experiences. We value the feedback and input from our customers and strive to create a community where we can all learn and grow together.

5. Can I purchase products directly from "New Seasons Best"?

No, "New Seasons Best" is not a shopping platform. It is a section of our website where customers can find information and inspiration for using our products. To purchase Pampered Chef items, please visit our online store or contact a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies