• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discussing the Bean Slicer: Tips, Complaints, Reviews & Ideas

In summary, the bean slicer offers quick and easy slicing of beans, ensuring uniform slices for a professional presentation. Some common complaints include difficulty with cleaning and the blades becoming dull. Popular ways to use the bean slicer include slicing green beans, wax beans, snap peas, asparagus, and other vegetables. Tips for effective use include cleaning the blades after each use, holding the slicer at a slight angle, and using fresh and crisp beans. Customers have praised the convenience and time-saving features, as well as the adjustable blade for different slice thicknesses. Some have even suggested using the slicer for other types of produce.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Bean slicer. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

This is another product I'm excited about because I hate snapping beans! Not so sure about the french cut option, but I'm going to try it. I am ordering a sample package E so that I can most of the items I'm excited about.

I never do beans- my hubby doesn't like them. But I've had customers ask me if we had one- so this addition is great! I have to admit though- I'd never have known what it was without it being labeled:)

It's kind of creepy looking! I have one customer who I know will love it, though.

It's too time consuming for me. That would mean cutting each bean one by one and I like to bunch them together, chop the ends and call it a day

Have it and can pretty much promise that I'll never use it...except as a door-prize at my open house next month:)

Hi there,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to share my thoughts on the Bean Slicer. First and foremost, I have to say that this is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. It has saved me so much time and effort when it comes to slicing beans for various dishes.One tip that I have is to make sure the beans are dry before using the slicer. This helps to prevent them from getting stuck or getting mushy. Also, I recommend using firm, fresh beans for the best results.In terms of complaints, I have heard from some customers that the blades can become dull over time and may need to be replaced. However, I have personally not experienced this issue and have found the blades to be quite durable.In terms of praise, I have received many positive reviews from customers who have used the Bean Slicer and have been impressed with how quickly and evenly it slices the beans. It has definitely become a must-have tool in their kitchens as well.One idea that I have is to possibly create a smaller version of the Bean Slicer for those who may not have a lot of counter space or for those who only need to slice small batches of beans at a time. This could be a great option for those who live alone or have limited kitchen space.Overall, I highly recommend the Bean Slicer to anyone who loves cooking with fresh ingredients. It has made my meal prep so much easier and I know it will do the same for others. Thank you for bringing up this topic for discussion!

What are the benefits of using the bean slicer?

The bean slicer allows for quick and easy slicing of beans, saving time and effort in the kitchen. It also ensures uniform slices for a professional-looking presentation of dishes.

What are some common complaints about the bean slicer?

Some customers have reported that the bean slicer can be difficult to clean, especially if the blades become clogged with stringy parts of the bean. Others have noted that the blades may become dull over time with frequent use.

What are some popular ways to use the bean slicer?

The bean slicer is great for slicing green beans, but it can also be used for other types of beans such as wax beans, snap peas, and even asparagus. It can also be used to create thin slices of other vegetables like carrots or zucchini.

Are there any tips for using the bean slicer effectively?

To prevent clogging, it is recommended to clean the blades after each use. It is also helpful to hold the bean slicer at a slight angle while slicing to ensure clean and even cuts. Additionally, using fresh and crisp beans will result in better slices.

What are some customer reviews of the bean slicer?

Customers have raved about the convenience and time-saving aspects of the bean slicer. They also appreciate the adjustable blade for different slice thicknesses. Some customers have suggested using the bean slicer for other types of vegetables and fruits as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg