• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discussing Blue Products: Tips, Complaints, Praise, Reviews, Ideas & Thoughts

In summary, the Blue Products are popular this fall among young people. Some people like the blue micro cookers, but others do not. There may be a new blue scraper available this fall.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Blue Products. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I really don't care for the blue, but heard young people will love them.

I LOVE cobalt blue, so I'm a fan.

My kitchen is light blue. I love them!

Last edited:
I hate when they come out with seasonal colors especially when they pick things I already have 3 or 4 of. SOOOOO thankful they didn't do the classic scraper! I can not deal with another color of that. It is my least used scraper and I have like 10 colors.

I love the blue. Not crazy about the blue mirco cooker, (didn't care for my black one) but I am excited about the blue scraper. My kitchen is blue, so it will match. I am hoping there will be more blue products introduced in the spring.

keynibear said:
I love the blue. Not crazy about the blue mirco cooker, (didn't care for my black one) but I am excited about the blue scraper. My kitchen is blue, so it will match. I am hoping there will be more blue products introduced in the spring.
Is there a new blue scraper? I missed that somewhere in all the posts of new things.

cochef said:
Is there a new blue scraper? I missed that somewhere in all the posts of new things.
The micro scraper....

My 18-year-old daughter is thrilled with the blue micro cookers. I told her I didn't need them, but I would buy them to show people this season and then I would put them away for her to take with her when she leaves home. I'm keeping the blue mini-scraper though -- I love it!Shari in TX

I've sold several of the Blue Micro Cookers. Most to younger people who like the trendy color this fall. I've sold a few of the Mini Mix N Scrapter in blue as well.

What are the benefits of using blue products from Pampered Chef?

Blue products from Pampered Chef are designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Our blue products are made from high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. The color blue is also known to have a calming effect, making meal prep and cooking more enjoyable.

Do you have any tips for using blue products in the kitchen?

Yes, we have several tips for using blue products in the kitchen. First, always make sure to follow the product's care instructions to ensure it stays in good condition. Second, try incorporating blue products into your kitchen organization to add a pop of color. Lastly, consider using blue products as serving dishes to add a touch of elegance to your meals.

What should I do if I have a complaint about a blue product?

If you have a complaint about a blue product, please contact our customer service team. We take all complaints seriously and will work with you to find a solution. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase and have a positive experience with our products.

Can I leave a review for a blue product on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we encourage our customers to leave reviews for our products on our website. Your feedback helps us improve our products and also helps other customers make informed purchasing decisions. Simply navigate to the product page and click on the "Write a review" button to leave your feedback.

Do you welcome ideas and thoughts for new blue products?

Yes, we value our customers' ideas and thoughts for new products. We are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product line. If you have an idea for a new blue product, please reach out to our customer service team or share your idea on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefIdeas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies