• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season Updates for Cheffers: General Invite from Schel

In summary, a "New General Invite" is an invitation to a Pampered Chef party that is open to anyone interested in learning about their products and hosting their own party. You can receive an invite by contacting a consultant, attending a public event, or requesting one online. Guests are welcome to attend and there is no cost. The event will introduce you to Pampered Chef products, allow you to try them out, and ask any questions to a consultant.
schel
Hey there fellow cheffers!
I put together an old doc with new changes for the new season. Thought I'd send it on your way.
Let me know what you think!
Schel

Attachments

• PC flyer.doc
    217.5 KB · Views: 252
looks good

ley

Hey Schelley, thanks for sharing your doc with us! I always appreciate new ideas and changes for the new season. Can you tell us a bit more about what changes you've made? I'm curious to see what new things we can expect in the upcoming season. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1. What is a "New General Invite"?

A "New General Invite" is an invitation to a Pampered Chef party that is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and hosting their own party. It is a great opportunity to introduce new people to our brand and products.

2. How do I receive a "New General Invite"?

You can receive a "New General Invite" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending one of our public events. You can also request one through our website or social media pages.

3. Can I bring a guest to a "New General Invite"?

Absolutely! "New General Invites" are open to everyone, so feel free to bring a friend, family member, or coworker who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

4. Is there a cost to attend a "New General Invite"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "New General Invite." It is a free event where you can learn more about our products and have the opportunity to try them out.

5. What can I expect at a "New General Invite"?

At a "New General Invite," you can expect to meet a Pampered Chef consultant who will introduce you to our products and answer any questions you may have. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and see how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies
Views
PCGINA