• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New recruit just qualified...

jeanniec

Jul 17, 2006
Last week, my recruit qualified in her third Super Starter month. Do I still get the catalogs? What about the 50 PC dollars? I have a new girl signing up this week. Do we still get the same perks when recruits on the new program qualify?

It has been a while since I've had recruits qualify...LOL...and can't find the info in my binder. It's probably right under my nose!!

Thanks!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
You should have gotten the catalogs right after she signed... they have nothing to do with qualifying. You won't get the $50 from her until you promote to director, when you will get $250 PC dollars if you haven't gotten any yet (you only get $50 for each qualified recruit up to 5).

You will get the 2000 incentive points though!

jeanniec

Jul 17, 2006
Thanks, Gillian! I appreciate the info! Congrats on the success of your business. I don't post too much, but I read almost daily and have had fun watching your business grow. :)

jeanniec

Jul 17, 2006
Thanks, Tasha and Gillian! I have another girl signing in two weeks, after she gets home from her spring break vacation with her family. That will give me two! My girl that just qualified has two under her already - one was a kitnapper and the other is not doing anything yet (I think my upline overwhelmed her, not on purpose of course!).