• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing to Get Your New Recruits Qualified?

In summary, In May, I recruited five new team members. All of them have the kits, three of them have taken all the training classes, and I always help my new consultants do their first show. I enjoy helping, but I don't mind not doing the show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I signed three new team members this month...one on Tuesday and two yesterday. Two of my downline consultants signed people this week as well - so that makes five new team members this week.

I would LOVE to see all 5 of them qualify (especially within their first 30 days)!!! What are some things you do to help your new team members get qualified fast?

I am hosting a Cook & Book on Monday morning...that should be a good start...but what else can I do?

4 catty's and 4 live asap

I always sit down and tell them let's figure out how to ensure you earn as much PC$ as possible. It gets them focused on the PC$ and less on the 'scary' prospect of doing shows.

sorry, typing fast, dh is bugging me to sign off so we can go out for breakfast...

I am with Morfia. I had 4 new in May and 2 of them qualified in 3 weeks. ( the other 2 will qualify in their 30, they just started later in the month :) )I also make a point of talking to them at least once a week and helping them to keep their eye on the prize :)
Also, I know their dates and every time I talk to them I ask them..."When is your 30 day mark?" I know the answer but I need to know that they know it to so it is in the front of their mind.
We all know they won't call you, so at my cook 'n' books I always have them pick an appointment time and I also tell them I will be calling them to celebrate when they have their first shows.

HTH & Congrats!

When they sign the agreement with me I tell them to get 4 of their closest friends or family members to do a "pre-show" catalog show with co-workers and people that they know probably wont come to their show but want to buy something. I explain that this way they will get their 4 shows out of the way earn the $100 (in this case $200 if they signed in May) and when they do the actual shows they will get the comission from everythiing and even more PC dollars. Out of over 30 people that I've recruited only one has been a kit napper and 80% qualify in their first month. They are very excited to get the money back for their kit (commission) and all the bonus PC$! If the do the 4 shows and $1250 I give them a decorated tool turn about with their name on it. Presenting this at the meeting for everyone to see makes a difference.

Addie4TLC said:
When they sign the agreement with me I tell them to get 4 of their closest friends or family members to do a "pre-show" catalog show with co-workers and people that they know probably wont come to their show but want to buy something. I explain that this way they will ge their 4 shows out of the way earn the $100 (in this case $200 if they signed in May) and when they do the actual shows they will get the comission from everythiing and even more PC dollars. Out of over 30 people that I've recruited only one has been a kit napper and 80% qualify in their first month. They are very excited to get the money back for their kit (commission) and all the bonus PC$! If the do the 4 shows and $1250 I give them a decorated tool turn about with their name on it. Presenting this at the meeting for everyone to see make a difference.

Can you attach a picture of what the TTA would look like after you decorate it?

Every time I do one I say I need to take a picture and never do. Since I plan to have three people get it by my July meeting I will be decorating them soon. :) I will post then.

May I recruited 5Hi Ya'll,
I'm new to chefSuccess. In May I recruited 5 :) As of today all of them have the Kits. 3 of them have took all Training Classes!! I really stressed they start taking the classes as soon as they got consultant number. That has helped me a whole LOT. I love PC for having these classes. It used to be a BIG job getting new consultants off to a strong start!!! I also go help my new consultants (if they want me) do there 1st Show. This gives them a STRONG start as well. I don't mind helping NOT doing the show. I hop in when needed.

Welcome :)

Welcome aboard Karen!

Welcome Karen!

Last night, I called & check up on my new Team members. We decided to meet at my home this coming Mon. & I'm going to do a live show from beginning to end. With 5 of them its hard for us to get dates were I can come help do 1st show. So 3 of them are coming!!! YIPEEEEE :)

I'm going to Demo" ITS A WRAP "show from a couple years ago!! Love this demo. Doesn't heat the house up, feeds 15 plus guest, do show under 29mins & shows a lot of products!!!!

Also ,I started an e-mail TOOT-TOOTS : WHEN THEY COMPLETE A CLASS, BOOK A SHOW ETC. This helps get friendly competion going:angel:

What little things are You Guys doing to help get your May consultants to qualify? I want my 20,000 points for PARIS so BAD!!!! I'm also trying to recruit 10 by end of this month. Want to walk stage :) Need to recruit 3 this month!!!!!

Holy kasmolies Karen!

Hey everyone, I just noticed her siggy. We have a TPC star: Sales, Recruiting, AND Balanced Business!!

Woo-hoo! What wave are you walking Karen, so we can cheer you on?!!!!

And if you are presenting a workshop, please share the day and time...I would sure love to hear what you have to share! :)

Welcome Karen!!! Congrats on such a successful TPC year!! :D

no no noI'm sorry!!! Thats my TPC GOAL FOR 2009...OPPS
I missed sales this year by $7000
Missed recruiting this year by 2
& no diector . She decided to go find another job & is quiting soon!!

Ahh, I obviously misread that :eek: but I sure got excited, didn't I?:blushing:

well, ahem, we'll be cheering loudly for you next year

don't mind me as I crawl under the table

legacypc46 said:
Ahh, I obviously misread that :eek: but I sure got excited, didn't I?:blushing:

well, ahem, we'll be cheering loudly for you next year

don't mind me as I crawl under the table

LOL - you are too funny - that excitement gets away from ya huh?

1. What is the first step in getting new recruits qualified?

The first step is to clearly define the qualifications and requirements for the role. This will help you attract the right candidates and set clear expectations for the recruiting process.

2. How do you assess the qualifications of potential recruits?

Assessments can include reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and administering skills tests or assessments. It's important to have a standardized and fair process for evaluating candidates.

3. Are there any specific certifications or training that new recruits need in order to qualify?

It depends on the specific job and industry. Some roles may require specific certifications or training, while others may prioritize relevant experience or soft skills. It's important to clearly communicate these requirements to potential recruits.

4. What role does on-the-job training play in getting new recruits qualified?

On-the-job training can be a crucial part of the qualification process, especially for roles that require specific technical skills or company-specific knowledge. It's important to have a structured training program in place to ensure new recruits are set up for success.

5. How do you support new recruits in obtaining necessary qualifications?

There are many ways to support new recruits in obtaining necessary qualifications. This can include providing resources for training and certifications, offering mentorship or coaching, and providing opportunities for hands-on learning and development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jeanniec