• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products......what Are Must Haves and Why??

sell.The Cookie Press is great! I love it. I didn't like the new cookbook as much. The appetizer cookbook is great though.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I didn't earn products and I'm still struggling to decide what I want of new and which samples to order (and what I can afford) so I'd love input from those who have new products and have used them or shown them and see what you can't live without or what you think will sell best.

Thanks,

Lisa

I think the 2 cup prep bowls are great, the mesh strainers, the new knife is the bomb! I think we need the shears and measuring cups to be able to just use them for our shows while demo-ing the proper measuring tools. They are nice too, though. Then, the Weekday Dinner - Done cards are great! These are what I think I'll sell the most of. Probably not a whole lot of strainers unless they see them first.

So, as you can tell... I don't think the 'pretty' stuff is a must. It is all very nice, but if I hadn't earned it, I would not have it. Happy shopping!
-c

I only earned level 1, so I kind of feel your pain, but honestly, the only things I see as necessary are the weekday dinners done cards (just b/c those are so awesome!) and the adjustable measuring spoons. We have other measuring cups, strainers, knives, etc. etc. etc. I am always subbing out tools with other tools in my demo's! Get creative!

I like the 2 cup prep bowls too as well as the new shears. I just got the SS colanders yesterday. They look really nice. I am going to try the Honey Mustard Maple sauce on chicken tonight,so I will let you know how that is once we try it. It looks yummy!

THanks for the input.

I'm worried about the SS Strainers, as my water is so hard and wierd, that it does wacky things to my ss products.

I knew I wanted the shears, dinner cards, I was also thinking new cookbook(s) and also maybe the 2 cup prep bowls and I WANT that knife, lol.

I can't think of other things right now, that I felt I had to have.

Has anyone tried the new Cookie Press??? I've got my mom's super shooter, so I've never felt the need and I borrowed my sisters for shows, well I can't do that anymore, but I don't want to buy it for it to sit on shelf for 10 months of the year either.

Thanks

Lisa

I love the measuring cups! Those are my favorite new product, along w/ the dinners-done recipes. :)

Lisa/ChefBear said:
THanks for the input.

I'm worried about the SS Strainers, as my water is so hard and wierd, that it does wacky things to my ss products.

I knew I wanted the shears, dinner cards, I was also thinking new cookbook(s) and also maybe the 2 cup prep bowls and I WANT that knife, lol.

I can't think of other things right now, that I felt I had to have.

Has anyone tried the new Cookie Press??? I've got my mom's super shooter, so I've never felt the need and I borrowed my sisters for shows, well I can't do that anymore, but I don't want to buy it for it to sit on shelf for 10 months of the year either.

Thanks

Lisa

I wasn't too impressed with the appetizer cookbook. But the cookie press is awesome. If not even for the cookie press part but the potato ricer!

Love my stainless strainers! Love my new knife! Like the new shears (haven't used them enough to love them, but I'm sure I will!)Haven't used the new cookie press yet, but hopefully soon!I like the new 2 cup prep bowls too.

i love the new weekday dinners-done! those are an abosolute must!!!! (i have already sold 10 of those just by telling people about them! they haven't even seen them yet)
i also have already sold 5 sets of the snowman plates and platters, i know alot of snowman collectors and let them see mine and they have requested that as soon as Sept 1st gets here to order them!!!
i like the cookie sheet just because of how nice it is to slide the cookies right off.
i wasn't a big fan of the measuring spoons because we already had those just different color.
i wasn't a big fan of the new cookbook either...the appet. one...seemed like alot would not work for my customers.

SS Collanders, 2-cup prep bowls, weekday dinners done, scissors. Why I like them: practical, affordable and "fun". So many of the products are being restyled this catalog, kind of dissapointed. Snowman plates & platter are cute. At my cluster meeting, they said to market the plates as holiday gifts (add cookies/treats), wrap each seperate and you have 4 gifts for cheap. Same with the 2-cup prep bowls. That's gonna be my angle this season.

Used the Cookie Press to rice potatoes the other day. The Furry Guy was amazed. I usually hand mash the potatoes, so they are slightly lumpy (the way my guys like), but these were smooth as though I'd whipped them with a mixer.

Think of your customer base and what you would use should you not be in the PC biz. I have a TW colander that I use faithfully as it has a lid that I love and therefore the mesh colanders do nothing for me. The 2cup prep bowls are the bomb in my kitchen and I am so thankful I earned 2 sets. I am single so they are the perfect size for me to use to scramble eggs with my mini whipper. The Weekday Dinners done - a hit. I'm also from NEPA and cannot see our customers getting their rah rahs out of the ice bucket, shaker or martini glasses (my opinion) nor the foofy appetizers menu. There are no recipes in there for venison/rabbit/wild turkey. ha! The shears are phenomenal (got them) and they are just like the old white ones that I have 4 pairs of. I will add to my collection the measuring cups for my shows but I do have a hard time looking like a hypocrit to sell them - for 3 months now I tell everyone how great the ez ones are b/c it eliminates the need for all the others...so now, let's go back and tell everyone - you need these instead blah blah blah. Sounds like a car salesman pitch... Bottom line - get what is the most bang for your buck...what will you use for a) your shows b) your kitchen c) to increase sales.

Melissa78 said:
Think of your customer base and what you would use should you not be in the PC biz. I have a TW colander that I use faithfully as it has a lid that I love and therefore the mesh colanders do nothing for me. The 2cup prep bowls are the bomb in my kitchen and I am so thankful I earned 2 sets. I am single so they are the perfect size for me to use to scramble eggs with my mini whipper. The Weekday Dinners done - a hit. I'm also from NEPA and cannot see our customers getting their rah rahs out of the ice bucket, shaker or martini glasses (my opinion) nor the foofy appetizers menu. There are no recipes in there for venison/rabbit/wild turkey. ha! The shears are phenomenal (got them) and they are just like the old white ones that I have 4 pairs of. I will add to my collection the measuring cups for my shows but I do have a hard time looking like a hypocrit to sell them - for 3 months now I tell everyone how great the ez ones are b/c it eliminates the need for all the others...so now, let's go back and tell everyone - you need these instead blah blah blah. Sounds like a car salesman pitch... Bottom line - get what is the most bang for your buck...what will you use for a) your shows b) your kitchen c) to increase sales.

I feel this same way about the measuring spoons. I love the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, sold a few of them, hate the Adjustable Measuring Spoon (no matter how cool the redesign), and am now stuck selling them instead. Oh well, I'll continue bringing the EAMS to my shows as a hook to get people to check out the Outlet!

Sarah - me too! However Im told that deleted items don't make it to the outlet right away? Just what I heard, I have no way of knowing. But seriously, I feel like a car salesman, this is the car you should have b/c of these benefits but when next years model comes out, and its COMPLETELY the opposite of what I just told you were advantages, then you're going to think I'm just a scam artist looking for a sale. (no need to open the can of worms on me here my peeps - its just my opinion and not meant to become a debate on how I'm thinking about it wrong...) I understand they have a new purpose and are designed with bakers in mind. I have the old measuring spoons (all white...well now yellow from staining) but I never liked them. I use the old kind (non pc) that are hooked together. I handle change well but if we offer diff kinds of strainers (plastic, sm collapsible and now mesh), spatulas a plenty in diff materials, sizes, purposes, tongs large and small and diff material etc...why not have 2 styles of measuring cups? Again, my 2 cents only.

Fudge!!! I made mashed potatoes tonight and didn't even think about the potato ricer!!! My cookie press was sitting right by the stove too! Oh well, next time! LOL!

What are the new products available from Pampered Chef?

The new products currently available from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker Steamer Set, Mini Deep Covered Baker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessory Set.

What are the must-have products from Pampered Chef and why?

The must-have products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer. These products make cooking quick and easy, while also being versatile and able to cook a variety of dishes. The Quick Cooker can pressure cook, slow cook, and steam, while the Deluxe Air Fryer can fry, bake, roast, and dehydrate.

What makes the Quick Cooker a must-have product?

The Quick Cooker is a must-have product because it can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. It also has a variety of settings to cook a wide range of dishes, from soups and stews to risotto and desserts. Plus, it has a safety feature that prevents the pot from being opened until all the pressure has been released, making it a safe and convenient option for busy cooks.

Why is the Deluxe Air Fryer a must-have product?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a must-have product because it allows you to indulge in your favorite fried foods without all the added oil and fat. It also has a large capacity, making it perfect for family-sized meals. The Deluxe Air Fryer also comes with a variety of accessories, such as a grill pan and baking pan, making it a versatile and essential tool in the kitchen.

What are the benefits of the Mini Deep Covered Baker?

The Mini Deep Covered Baker is a must-have product because it is perfect for cooking smaller portions or side dishes. It is also oven-safe and can be used in the microwave, making it a convenient option for quick meals. The stoneware material also ensures even cooking and easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies