• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales and Impress Customers with These Top-Selling Phrases

In summary, most of the phrases in this list work for products, bookings and recruiting. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about these topics and to be the first to own the newest and best products. Imagine pleasure when using the product and even better than you thought possible. Practicality meets beauty in this list with items such as a new, bold design, easy to make, hard to resist and updated, upgraded and improved. Begin your own family traditions with this list of phrases. This is what everyone is raving about and years of knowledge and experience come in handy when making this list. Easy to make, hard to resist, let yourself be pampered and this is what everyone is talking about.
chefann
Gold Member
One of my workshop speakers at Conference gave us a list of 20 phrases that sell. Most work for products, bookings and recruiting with little modification.

Enjoy!

1. Take advantage of this unique opportunity
  2. An experience you'll never forget
  3. be the first to own xxxx because they were designed with you in mind
  4. imagine pleasure when xxxx
  5. even better than you possibly thought
  6. must haves
  7. a new, bold look
  8. as beautiful (eye-appealing, trendy) as it is practical
  9. attractive, welcoming and useful
  10. a clear choice when only the best will do
  11. a small investment that goes a long way
  12. a popular choice for a good reason
  13. a new twist
  14. ground-breaking design
  15. updated, upgraded and improved
  16. begin your own family traditions
  17. this is what everyone is raving about
  18. years of knowledge and experience
  19. easy to make, hard to resist
  20. let yourself be pampered

chefann said:
One of my workshop speakers at Conference gave us a list of 20 phrases that sell. Most work for products, bookings and recruiting with little modification.

Enjoy!

1. Take advantage of this unique opportunity
  2. An experience you'll never forget
  3. be the first to own xxxx because they were designed with you in mind
  4. imagine pleasure when xxxx
  5. even better than you possibly thought
  6. must haves
  7. a new, bold look
  8. as beautiful (eye-appealing, trendy) as it is practical
  9. attractive, welcoming and useful
  10. a clear choice when only the best will do
  11. a small investment that goes a long way
  12. a popular choice for a good reason
  13. a new twist
  14. ground-breaking design
  15. updated, upgraded and improved
  16. begin your own family traditions
  17. this is what everyone is raving about
  18. years of knowledge and experience
  19. easy to make, hard to resist
  20. let yourself be pampered

I loved this list when she gave it to us. I couldn't, however, see how each one fit with all three categories like she said they could.

Not all will, but most. Or you can tweak them a little to fit. And I loved that she waited for everyone to write them down!

chefann said:
Not all will, but most. Or you can tweak them a little to fit. And I loved that she waited for everyone to write them down!

I know! That was my problem with the workshops. Not many had visual aids. Being a teacher, it bothered me that they mostly catered to auditory learners!

That's true. But, depending on the aids, it would be hard to travel. And the rooms are so large (some of them) that VAs would be pointless for the folks in the back of the room.

Thanks Ann! What a great list!

chefann said:
That's true. But, depending on the aids, it would be hard to travel. And the rooms are so large (some of them) that VAs would be pointless for the folks in the back of the room.

Visual aids such as slides I meant, so one could take notes. For some people, it's easier to read a slide and write down key points than to listen and write.

leftymac said:
Visual aids such as slides I meant, so one could take notes. For some people, it's easier to read a slide and write down key points than to listen and write.
I'm a visual learner! I have to see it to learn it! That is why I could never belong to study groups in college. Talking through stuff didn't help me at all - but if I could go someplace quiet and rewrite my notes several times, I would have it!

I agree about conference workshops. It was hard for me to take notes when there were no visuals....I just gave up sometimes!

That's a great list! Thanks Ann!

I always like the wkshops w/handouts (me being a teacher, too)....I was always impressed when they had around 200 handouts to pass out. I've also used a tape recorder for training, too, then took the notes while I listened later.

I can't believe they haven't gotten any better at this - that's something I mentioned at all 3 NC's I attended. The last one I brought my keyboard for my Palm, and just typed my notes (since I type faster than I write) and tried to listen at the same time. It worked out better, but I prefer handouts, too. I'm guessing the presenters just don't have enough time to come up with them - but I would think that PC HO would make some up that are general enough that they'd fit with each wave's presenters. Hmm - maybe next year?

Suggest it when you get your "conference response" email. Some cool things they did based on suggestions:-an arrow on the Serve It Up Squad box to tell them which way to turn the cyllinder (some fell out last year)
-ice water and cups outside the conference classrooms
-a substantial breakfast BOTH days, rather than just cheapy continental the 2nd day.so make positive suggestions and you are likely to get heard!

Thanks for sharing, Ann!

Related to Boost Sales and Impress Customers with These Top-Selling Phrases

What is the "Phrases That Sell" book about?

The "Phrases That Sell" book is a comprehensive guide for writing effective and persuasive sales copy. It includes over 5,000 phrases and words that have been proven to grab attention, build trust, and ultimately drive sales.

Who is the author of "Phrases That Sell"?

The author of "Phrases That Sell" is Edward W. Werz, a renowned copywriter and marketing consultant with over 25 years of experience. He has helped numerous businesses improve their sales and marketing strategies through the use of powerful and compelling language.

Can "Phrases That Sell" be used for any type of product or service?

Yes, the book is designed to be versatile and applicable to any type of product or service. The phrases and words included are relevant for both online and offline marketing, and can be adapted to suit various industries and target audiences.

Are there any examples or case studies included in "Phrases That Sell"?

Yes, the book includes real-life examples and case studies from successful marketing campaigns that have utilized the phrases and techniques outlined. These examples serve as inspiration and guidance for implementing the phrases in your own sales copy.

Is "Phrases That Sell" suitable for beginners or only experienced marketers?

"Phrases That Sell" is suitable for both beginners and experienced marketers. The book is written in a clear and easy-to-understand manner, making it accessible to those new to sales and marketing. However, it also offers valuable insights and strategies for experienced professionals looking to enhance their skills and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
Back