• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, this conversation is about a link that is found on the New Posts page of the ChefSuccess website. The link is for a bail bonds place next to the link for the CS library and the link for the bail bonds place is next to the link for Stephanie Plum. The thread that this link is a part of is about consultants going bad and the Joisey girl says that she only uses illegal pads.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, maybe I'm slow, but I just scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the New Posts page and found a link to a Bail Bonds place in the footer of the page....right next to the link for CS and the CS library...any thoughts?

I was wondering about that myself. I suppose a sponsor is a sponsor is a sponsor.

Or maybe it's a link to Stephanie Plum.

Kate, apparently you and I are the only ones who noticed this rather bizarre link.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think I don't fit in here anymore...:(

Well, c'mon then, we'll go start our own forum. Know any criminal lawers, bail bondsmen or private investigators who might sponsor our site?

Hmmm...I know some criminals and some lawyers...will that work?

I did see that (bail bonds) a while ago, just never thought to comment on it!
Had my own thoughts, but just figured I'd better keep my nose out of it!

I think it is just a paid advertiser... at least it is a link instead of a huge ad or pop up.

and I thought no one would catch that!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Or maybe it's a link to Stephanie Plum.

I love her books!!!!! I hadn't noticed it since I don't normaly scroll down that far.

did we become criminals and we didnt' know it LOL.... I am not sure what that is all about anyways...

Noticed it. Figured I didn't need one, but I know where to look should that ever change.

mommyhugz1978 said:
did we become criminals and we didnt' know it LOL.... I am not sure what that is all about anyways...
Well, there was this one thread...oh, never mind. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, there was this one thread...oh, never mind. ;)

Let's not start the "whose selling on E-bay one" either... :eek:

I've noticed it but never clicked or commented. Maybe it's a sister company to this?

It when Pampered Chef consultants go bad...

AJPratt said:
*pulls collar up over neck, hunkers down, looks over shoulder*

[whisper] Ya think they saw us? [/whisper]

AJPratt said:

This coming from the Joisey girl ;)

You wouldn't be speaking from experience Anne huh? I TEASE I tease! It isn't often I can make a joke on here anymore. I come home from work and all the fun threads have 20 new pages each!

lisacb77 said:

You wouldn't be speaking from experience Anne huh? I TEASE I tease! It isn't often I can make a joke on here anymore. I come home from work and all the fun threads have 20 new pages each!
Awe-I saw it but now I need to go look to see what it is!!!

Yep! That is what it is!! Why is it on ChefSuccess? :eek: :confused:

lisacb77 said:

Well, I never!! What happens in jail stays in jail!

Don't worry about me... there are few things that offend or upset me.

lisacb77 said:
Maybe it's a sister company to this?
THERE'S a line we could have some fun with - but I think I'm already on a short leash around here.

AJPratt said:
Well, I never!! What happens in jail stays in jail!

Don't worry about me... there are few things that offend or upset me.

That's what I figured, or was hoping! I do know you make lots of Jersey jokes and since DH is from there I feel entitled :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
THERE'S a line we could have some fun with - but I think I'm already on a short leash around here.

I didn't think you were on a leash at all!

This place is the leash of my worries.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, c'mon then, we'll go start our own forum. Know any criminal lawers, bail bondsmen or private investigators who might sponsor our site?

I am a legal secretary...does that make me "criminally minded" enough to join?

That only means you write on legal pads, right?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That only means you write on legal pads, right?

Yep, that's all I know how to use!!!:D

I only use illegal pads, then.

Related to New Posts Page Footer: Bail Bonds and CS?

1. What is the purpose of the "New Posts Page Footer" on the website?

The "New Posts Page Footer" is a section at the bottom of the New Posts page that contains links to various websites or resources related to the content of the page. Its purpose is to provide additional information or resources for readers who may be interested in learning more about the topic.

2. Why is there a link to a Bail Bonds place in the footer of the New Posts page?

The link to the Bail Bonds place in the footer of the New Posts page is most likely there because the website owner has a partnership or affiliation with that company. It could also be a form of advertising or a way to generate revenue for the website.

3. Is the Bail Bonds link relevant to the content of the New Posts page?

It is possible that the link to the Bail Bonds place is relevant to the content of the New Posts page, but it may also just be a coincidence. Since the New Posts page covers a wide range of topics, it is not uncommon for there to be links in the footer that may not directly relate to the content of the page.

4. Is the CS link also relevant to the content of the New Posts page?

Yes, the CS link is most likely relevant to the content of the New Posts page. CS stands for "Computer Science" and since the New Posts page covers various topics related to technology and programming, it is likely that the CS link leads to a resource or website related to computer science.

5. Can I trust the links in the "New Posts Page Footer" to be safe and legitimate?

The links in the "New Posts Page Footer" may or may not be safe and legitimate. It is always important to exercise caution when clicking on links, especially if you are not familiar with the website or company. It is recommended to do some research and use your own discretion before clicking on any external links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views