• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Spring Postcard Invitations Covered with Our New Template!

In summary, the new template for "Get Your Spring Postcard Invitations" is a customizable design with spring-themed graphics and font options. It can be accessed through the "Invitations" section of the Pampered Chef account and is available for all postcard sizes. The template is fully customizable and there is no limit to the number of invitations that can be created with it.
stacywhitlow
Has anyone made a template for the new spring postcard invitations? Can I please have it?!?:angel:

I figured it all by myself!! :D I'll attach it for everyone else.

Attachments

• PC_Invite_Template.doc
    32 KB · Views: 388
Do you send this through your printer?

I want to know how you use these also! Thanks!

Thanks for that. I need a new one. I have one, but there are a couple things I don't know how to change. I saved yours and I'll try it out for the invitations I'm sending on Monday.

I have tried doing these in my printer, but the card always moves! Any tips to keep it even?

Which one?Which postcard does this go to? I'm going to stay with the plain one. Every card is set up different. I have ended up with to many saved. Or forget to change the name if I update it:blushing:

I had to move the entire left side up one line for it to be in the correct spot on the brand new postcards (salad and sweets). Then I add a line on the bottom, under the e-mail, that says "RSVP by date and get a gift!" I also add "BRING A FRIEND OR ORDER, GET A GIFT!" under the "Please RSVP... and bring a friend."
I don't print the addresses on each card. I do those on Avery labels. I do put the return address on there, and I use the host's return address rather than mine.

What is the new template for "Get Your Spring Postcard Invitations"?

The new template for "Get Your Spring Postcard Invitations" is a customizable design that includes beautiful spring-themed graphics and a variety of font options. It is perfect for creating eye-catching invitations for your upcoming spring events.

How do I access the new template?

You can access the new template by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Invitations" section. From there, you can select the "Spring" category and choose the "Get Your Spring Postcard Invitations" template.

Can I personalize the template with my own information?

Yes, the template is fully customizable. You can add your event details, change the font and colors, and even upload your own graphics to make the invitations truly unique.

Is the new template available for all postcard sizes?

Yes, the new template is available for all postcard sizes offered by Pampered Chef. This includes standard postcard size (4" x 6"), large postcard size (5.5" x 8.5"), and jumbo postcard size (6" x 9").

How many invitations can I create with the new template?

There is no limit to the number of invitations you can create with the new template. You can make as many as you need for your spring events, whether it's a small gathering or a large party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa S