• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Supplies Are Needed for the Updated Commission Paperwork?

In summary, the group is planning to order the new paperwork, spices and rubs, and some current SB to have for DPDS gifts.
dwyerkim
I need to start making a list and get a supply order in. When can we start buying the new paperwork? And out of curiousity, what and how much of each are y'all buying?

I always wait for our changeover kit before deciding what to buy. I know I will buy 100 catalogs and order forms right away. I am planning to buy the new recruiting information and maybe some Your Life Your Way DVDs...how many of you use the DVD regularly and how do you use it.

I know I am getting:

100 catalogs
100 receipts + 40 free
the new recruiting info
probably 20-30 season's best (I give these away at my mystery host to anyone who orders or comes)
spices and rubs, as I need some on hand
some current SB to have for DPDS gifts
anything else I'll check the changeover to see what else I want/need

GourmetGirl said:
I know I am getting:

100 catalogs
100 receipts + 40 free
the new recruiting info
probably 20-30 season's best (I give these away at my mystery host to anyone who orders or comes)
spices and rubs, as I need some on hand
some current SB to have for DPDS gifts
anything else I'll check the changeover to see what else I want/need

I give these to everyone who orders at my Open House.....but I include it on their order - it costs a bit more that way - but then it is included in sales for the show.......

Becky... good point. That's what I did for those who couldn't attend, but placed orders. The reason I like giving it to them, was then they went home with something that night... I will definitely think about this!

Did anyone see if our Closer book binder has new inserts???

They said that the take a closer look binder will not be needed with the new recruiting brocure/booklet thingy...

I didn't hear that but I can understand - It has the little chart of the commision structure and stuff

Related to What Supplies Are Needed for the Updated Commission Paperwork?

1. What is "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?"

"New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?" is a collection of frequently used documents and forms that are provided to new Pampered Chef consultants to help them get started with their business.

2. How do I access "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?"

Once you have signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive an email with a link to access "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?" Alternatively, you can also access it through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What kind of documents and forms can I find in "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?"

The collection includes important documents such as the consultant agreement, tax forms, and order forms. It also includes training materials, catalogs, and other resources to help you get started with your business.

4. Do I have to print out all the documents and forms in "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?"

No, you do not have to print out all the documents and forms. You can choose to download and save them on your computer or simply access them online whenever you need them.

5. Is "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?" regularly updated?

Yes, "New Paperwork--Watcha Gettin'?" is regularly updated to ensure that consultants have access to the latest versions of documents and forms. You will be notified whenever there are any updates or changes made to the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Harrle