• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Oils & Vinegars for Salad Dressing

In summary, new oils and vinegars can add unique flavors and health benefits to your salad dressing. They can be used in a variety of ways, such as replacing traditional oils or mixing them together. Popular combinations include olive oil and balsamic vinegar, avocado oil and apple cider vinegar, and sesame oil and rice wine vinegar. It is important to use them in moderation and check for potential allergens or additives. These products can be found in most grocery stores and specialty food stores, as well as online retailers.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone made salad dresing using the new oils in vinegars yet? How was it? How did you do it?

I used the Pomagranate Balsamic Vinegar with some garlic oil....I could drink that vinegar from the bottle. It's that good. I haven't opened anything else except the butterscotch rum sauce. That stuff is dangerous to have open! :chef:

what's the oil to vinegar ratio? Or did you just drizzle? Do I need to add anything else to it?

pamperedlinda said:
what's the oil to vinegar ratio? Or did you just drizzle? Do I need to add anything else to it?

I just drizzled. :) That vinegar is SO flavorful, I don't think it needs anything else. Next time, I'm going to try it even without the oil. In fact, I'm going to drizzle some on the green beans I'm making for dinner tonight.

Thought I'd put this here too since some aren't also on CS:

We have used the orange oil and the pomegranite (sp?) vinegar. We just drizzle the oil right on the salad and then drizzle the vinnegar. Llast time I also drizzled some Teriyaki with Honey sauce on too. Yum, yum, yum.

We also do this with olive oil, rice vinegar and teriyaki with honey sauce (I tell you I could drink that stuff).

Related to New Oils & Vinegars for Salad Dressing

What are the benefits of using new oils and vinegars for salad dressing?

New oils and vinegars can add unique flavors and health benefits to your salad dressing. Oils like avocado, walnut, and sesame are high in healthy fats and can add a rich, nutty flavor. Vinegars like balsamic, apple cider, and rice wine can provide a tangy sweetness to your dressing.

How do I use new oils and vinegars in my salad dressing?

New oils and vinegars can be used in a variety of ways in salad dressing. You can use them in place of traditional oils like olive or vegetable oil, or mix them together for a complex flavor profile. You can also use them as the base of your dressing or as a finishing touch for added flavor.

What are some popular combinations of oils and vinegars for salad dressing?

Some popular combinations of oils and vinegars for salad dressing include olive oil and balsamic vinegar, avocado oil and apple cider vinegar, and sesame oil and rice wine vinegar. However, the possibilities are endless, so feel free to experiment and find your own favorite combinations.

Are there any health considerations when using new oils and vinegars in salad dressing?

Some new oils and vinegars may have stronger flavors or higher fat content than traditional options, so it's important to use them in moderation. Additionally, be sure to check the ingredient labels for any potential allergens or additives. As always, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dietary advice.

Where can I find new oils and vinegars for salad dressing?

New oils and vinegars can be found in most grocery stores in the oil and vinegar aisle. You can also find them at specialty food stores or online retailers. Be sure to read reviews and compare prices to find the best options for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • toobze