• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New MFP Design: See My Creation!

In summary, Joy has put together a new flyer for the MFP and is still making changes to it. She forgot to include the price on the flyer but will work on it more tomorrow. She has received positive feedback on the design and is considering making changes to the text boxes. Some people have suggested making a smaller version for postcards and Joy will work on that as well. Despite being sick, Joy is working on fulfilling these requests and will post the updated versions soon.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is something I put together for the new MFP... Still playing around with it so it may change over the next few days....

Attachments

• mfp flyer-2up.pdf
    426.9 KB · Views: 771
Just realized I forgot to put the PRICE on the flyer! But alas it is after midnight here and I have to get up at 5, so I will work on this some more tomorrow night!

You are too amazing....working and spending time to help us get the most from our biz! Thank you for your time and effort, and thank you for your kindness in sharing! Happy Love Day Joy!

Also....love the Not Seen On TV slant and the colors are so vibrant and eye-catching! Love it! Can't wait til it's done so I can share! lol

Thank you Joy for all you do!

That's an amazing looking flyer! I don't think it needs a price - the flyer will get people so interested that they'll want it regardless of the price! :)

mountainmama74 said:
That's an amazing looking flyer! I don't think it needs a price - the flyer will get people so interested that they'll want it regardless of the price! :)

I agree and because it costs $56.00 in Canada, I will not have to change the price.

I totally love the work you put into these and how you share with all of us. Not wanting to sound critical, I love the green colour, but the text is a little hard to read.

Yeah, not sure about the solid text boxes. That is one of the things that will probably change before I'm finished. Thanks!

Wahoooo! Awesome Idea! How about one done 4 to a page so they could be put on postcards?!?!?! Just a thought because I SO LOVE this product and want to let everyone know it is available! GREAT JOB!

Seriously...that is one rockin' flyer!!!!!

Thanks Joy! Would you be able to put only one on a flier, so everything is bigger? I want to put this in my show folders.

Thanks again!

Tracie said:
Thanks Joy! Would you be able to put only one on a flier, so everything is bigger? I want to put this in my show folders.

Thanks again!

YES! I was wondering the same thing!

Sorry guys - I've been sick most of the week. Let me work on these requests this weekend and I'll post them here when I'm done. Thanks for your patience!

Okay, here are the 1-on-a-page ones. There is one without price, one with US price and one with Canadian price. Field right under the logo for you to enter your personal info.

Attachments

• MFPflyer-1up.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 333
  • MFPflyer-1up-withUSprice.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 317
  • MFPflyer-1up-withCDNprice.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 263
Same ones but 2 on a page

Attachments

• MFPflyer-2up-outline.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 422
  • MFPflyer-2up-withUSprice.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
  • MFPflyer-2up-withCDNprice.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 246
Thanks Joy! As usual, you are amazing!

Related to New MFP Design: See My Creation!

1. What is the new MFP design for "See My Creation!"?

The new MFP design for "See My Creation!" is a sleek and modern layout that allows you to easily view your custom creation on the screen. It also has improved functionality for easier navigation and customization options.

2. How do I access the new MFP design for "See My Creation!"?

You can access the new MFP design for "See My Creation!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "See My Creation!" option from the menu. The new design will be automatically applied.

3. Can I still access my previous creations with the new MFP design?

Yes, your previous creations will still be accessible with the new MFP design. Simply select the "My Creations" tab and you will see all of your past designs.

4. Are there any new features with the new MFP design for "See My Creation!"?

Yes, the new MFP design for "See My Creation!" has added new features such as the ability to save multiple versions of your creation, the option to share your creation on social media, and a more user-friendly interface for easier customization.

5. Can I give feedback on the new MFP design for "See My Creation!"?

Yes, we always appreciate feedback from our customers. You can leave your feedback by clicking on the "Feedback" button within the MFP design. Your suggestions and comments help us continue to improve our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kayleigh