• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My MFP Broke: Seeking Help with Replacement Warranty

In summary, if you have a broken Pampered Chef product, you can initiate the replacement warranty process by contacting the customer service team. The timeline for receiving a replacement will vary and the warranty covers defects or malfunctions not caused by wear and tear. Proof of purchase is required for all claims and the replacement will be for the same product unless it is no longer available. In that case, a suitable replacement will be provided.
evk1972
My MFP broke Thanksgiving eve. The pump handle just stopped working like the bearing inside were spun. I have put in for a replacement on the warranty. Anyone else having any issues???

I use mine almost everyday but I would not have expected it break in 8 months!! :cry:

Mine has been doing great. I've been using it to make baby food for my daughter. I haven't had any issues with it.

Mine works great too. I do find on occasion that my food parts are too big or all bunch to one side (usually when I'm just getting going) so I have to move them around. If the handle doesn't pulse smoothly, I'll stop and check the distribution. I can see how forcing the handle to pump could break it. Just love it though, and I thought I wouldn't!!!

1. What is the process for getting a replacement for my broken Pampered Chef product?

The first step is to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-9273 or through our website to initiate the replacement warranty process. They will guide you through the necessary steps and provide any additional information or documentation needed.

2. How long does the replacement warranty process take?

The timeline for receiving a replacement will vary depending on the product and availability. Our customer service team will do their best to expedite the process and get you a replacement as soon as possible.

3. What does the replacement warranty cover?

Our replacement warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the product that are not a result of normal wear and tear or misuse. If your product breaks or stops working properly within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement or repair at no cost to you.

4. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the replacement warranty?

Yes, we do require proof of purchase for all replacement warranty claims. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or other documentation that shows the date and location of purchase.

5. Can I exchange my broken product for a different one?

Our replacement warranty is for the exact same product that you originally purchased. However, if the product is no longer available, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement of equal or greater value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Melissa78