• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Additions to Our Outlet Collection

In summary, the new items under our outlet now include a new rectangle platter, the Entertaining Set, and the Pampered Chef Cookware.
kaseydee
Gold Member
There are new items under our outlet now.

Thanks, I need to check it out!

Anyone notice the Entertaining Set? The rectangle platter is green instead of striped!

that was the first one that many people loved!!! never understood why they changed it.

Huh! I like it. I want it!! LOL. But I don't need it, so I must resist. *sigh*

I really like that entertaining set!!
I think I might use some of my tax return for it :)

I copied and pasted the Outlet page into an email and sent it out last night.

I had someone order the $78 set of Gen II Cookware today. Yahoo!:D

jrstephens said:
I copied and pasted the Outlet page into an email and sent it out last night.

I had someone order the $78 set of Gen II Cookware today. Yahoo!:D

OOOOO great Idea!!! Gonna have to try that!!!:)

I got a $68.00 order last night from my email I sent out

Where do you find what is in the outlet????? I can't find it, can someone point me in the right direction???
Thanks Deb.

In your emails, how do you describe to your customers how to get to your outlet? It seems a little convoluted to me, so I was hoping to stea...er, borrow some verbiage from you seasoned pros!

You can find it on CC under the managing your business tab, or on your PWS by clicking the option to place an individual order, and then it should appear as an option at the bottom of the menu on the left.

KateD said:
In your emails, how do you describe to your customers how to get to your outlet? It seems a little convoluted to me, so I was hoping to stea...er, borrow some verbiage from you seasoned pros!

I don't send out newsletters or anything through e-mail, but I do have this posted as a news item on my PWS:

Shop our Outlet Store!

Check out the Pampered Chef's new online outlet store!

The outlet features products that were previously part of our product line and have been discontinued. The items change frequently, so be sure to check back often for more great deals!

To Order:

Click on order products in the bottom left corner of my homepage

Choose option two to place an individual order

Select outlet at the bottom of the product list in the left hand column.

Continue shopping and follow instructions to place your order!

Please note: Outlet orders can only be processed as individual orders and cannot be applied to a host's cooking show.

I sent an email thru CC last night at 11:15 - I added the following text to it: ***The outlet has just been updated with MANY NEW ITEMS AT 40-75% OFF...not only that, but when you're through browsing the outlet bargains....be sure to check out the 47 BRAND NEW spring/summer items introduced this week!!***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Want them all? Host a show!! Call me TODAY to secure your date!***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***To access the outlet, click on ORDER PRODUCTS...then choose option 2 (not invited to a show)...then on the left, click OUTLET -- and enjoy the bargains!!***

I have already brought in over $300 in orders!
What are you waiting for???

dannyzmom said:
I sent an email thru CC last night at 11:15 - I added the following text to it: ***The outlet has just been updated with MANY NEW ITEMS AT 40-75% OFF...not only that, but when you're through browsing the outlet bargains....be sure to check out the 47 BRAND NEW spring/summer items introduced this week!!***
***Want them all? Host a show!! Call me TODAY to secure your date!***
***To access the outlet, click on ORDER PRODUCTS...then choose option 2 (not invited to a show)...then on the left, click OUTLET -- and enjoy the bargains!!***

I have already brought in over $300 in orders!
What are you waiting for???

I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea Carolyn - going to work on that now!!!!

janetupnorth said:
I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea Carolyn - going to work on that now!!!!

atta girl!

dannyzmom said:
atta girl!

Yeah, I'm keeping busy - need to update my e-mail list from my last few shows before I sent this out...

Ok, back to work...

Outlet FlyerI made a flyer for the new outlet items. I borrowed the idea from someone (sorry i dont remember the person who posted this:angel: ) and tweeked it a bit.

Enjoy!
:chef:

Attachments

• New Outlet Items.doc
    198.5 KB · Views: 401
quick question... the entertaining set, does anyone know if the green rect platter is ALL green or green with white like the cranberry one now?

thanks

all green...

awesome!! thanks, i'm ordering one now

Thanks for the great flier---Amazing Job on it!!---

LOVE the flyer!!!

Great flyer pamperedjillmarie!!!!!

pamperedjillmarie said:
I made a flyer for the new outlet items. I borrowed the idea from someone (sorry i dont remember the person who posted this:angel: ) and tweeked it a bit.

Enjoy!
:chef:

you missed an "S" in accessory, but otherwise it rocks!

Related to Shop the Latest Additions to Our Outlet Collection

1. What types of products are typically featured in the latest additions to the outlet collection?

The latest additions to our outlet collection typically feature cookware, kitchen gadgets, and serving pieces. We also occasionally include items from our seasonal collections.

2. Are the products in the outlet collection of the same quality as those in the regular collection?

Yes, all of our products, including those in the outlet collection, are of the highest quality and backed by our satisfaction guarantee. However, outlet items may have slight imperfections or be discontinued items, hence the discounted price.

3. How often are new items added to the outlet collection?

New items are added to the outlet collection on a weekly basis. We recommend checking back regularly to see the latest additions and snag some great deals!

4. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet items as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on outlet purchases made through your personal consultant website.

5. Are there any restrictions on returns or exchanges for outlet items?

Our satisfaction guarantee still applies to outlet items, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days. However, please note that outlet items may have limited quantities and may not be available for exchange if they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • GinaG623
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • byrd1956