• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Item: No Longer Available? WTH???

In summary, "New Item: No Longer Available" means that the product was recently released but is no longer being sold. This could be due to various reasons such as low demand or production issues. Unfortunately, the product cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef but may be available from third-party sellers. There may or may not be a replacement for the discontinued item in the future. Customer support is still available for these products, but replacements or exchanges may not be possible.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
No longer available??
It's a brand new item this season!
I had a guest try to order it tonight & it's giving me a red dot!
WTH???

Weird. It's not listed for me in P3 but is shown online. The stir-fry set isn't listed in P3 either but is on the website.

I tried putting both of the sets into P3 and both of them come up with a red dot.... ?? Sounds like you are going to have to call HO in the morning. Let us know what you find out.

I called HO -- something about a data update and it won't be submittable on an order til the date update -- but they can't tell me when that data update will occur :p

Well, that's just crazy! Hopefully it will be soon so you can submit your show.

Worst case - I can order her the Oil Dipping Seasonings and a set of bamboo spoons and "consultant gift" the extra 50c

Related to New Item: No Longer Available? WTH???

1. What does "New Item: No Longer Available" mean?

When an item is labeled as "New Item: No Longer Available," it means that the product was recently released but has since been discontinued or is no longer in stock.

2. Why would a new item be discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why a new item may be discontinued. This could be due to low demand, production issues, or the company's decision to focus on other products.

3. Can I still purchase a "New Item: No Longer Available" product?

Unfortunately, if an item is labeled as "New Item: No Longer Available," it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it from third-party sellers online.

4. Will there be a replacement for the discontinued item?

It is possible that a similar product may be released in the future, but there is no guarantee. We are constantly developing and updating our products, so keep an eye out for new releases!

5. Can I still get customer support for a "New Item: No Longer Available" product?

Yes, our customer support team will still be available to assist with any issues or questions you may have about a discontinued item. However, please note that we may not have replacement parts or be able to offer exchanges for these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedpnina
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennifer Hunsucker