• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Unique Invitations with Pampered Chef Wording

In summary, Rae creates her own invitations that are different than the ones available through PC. She uses a variety of PC words and colors in her invitations, and plans to have her party on May 10th. She invites everyone to come and have a fun time.
raebates
Staff member
For those who don't know, I make my own invitations. The wording suits my type of show better than the ones available through PC. I have been using the same ones for a couple of years now.

I was fiddling around trying to get my creative juices going on a project (I've was slow in catching the whole Wordle craze, but I'm making up for it. ;)) That's when I had a brilliant idea--new invitations. I decided to play around with some of my favorite PC words. Here's what I came up with

InvitationsWordCloudSide1-1.jpg

I think it will be eye-catching.

i love the colors you used.

ooooo....I like it Rae!!! What else do you put on your invites - and are they a full page or just a postcard??

Thanks. They seemed fresh to me.

That's really cute - I may borrow (aka "steal") this idea and have something printed up from Vista. Thanks for the info.

They're 1/4-page postcards. The back has a place for the address on the right, with a little square as a stamp reminder. The left side says:

Join the fun . . .
You’re invited to a sensational time of food, fun and friends. It’s sure to be a delicious experience. Plus, you’ll learn great tips to help make preparing dinner quick and easy.
Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan my party. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Have a friend who likes to cook (or eat)? Bring them along!

Date ______________ Time ______
Host __________________________
Phone _________________________
Location _______________________

You can preview the catalog online at
[my website address]
Can’t make it to the party?
You can order online, too.
Just be sure to put my name in as host!

pcsharon1 said:
That's really cute - I may borrow (aka "steal") this idea and have something printed up from Vista. Thanks for the info.

You are always welcome to "creatively borrow" anything I post on CS. Most of my stuff has been "artfully derived" from something I've seen here, anyway. ;)

Rae
can you post your actual document you have of this...front and back..it would be great to upload these to vista when they have the free postcards
thanks

Great idea, beautiful colors. Do you print your own or do you have them printed? If you print your own, do you have trouble with the occasional rain and resulting wet mailboxes ruining the ink?

You are just Clever as Ever- Rae! :)

Love it!

What program do you use to make your flyers and invites?

Great idea! I spend a lot on invites through PC so I'm thinking maybe this is cheaper if I go through, say Vista Print...?

I was wondering... I just signed up... Aren't we NOT allowed to use the Pampered Chef name without the little symbol whack a doo. I have no idea what all the rules are. I read over the P&P but it still seems a bit confusing.
I just made some labels and used the PC logo and I'm still not sure if they are "allowed".

When using it multiple times, the "symbol whack a doo" (cute!!!) or registered trademark symbol only has to be placed with the name the first time it is used. It does not need to be used throughout the entire document. Or at least that's what I learned when I worked with a Pharmaceutical company - they really like to use those trademark whack a doos!!!

Ann F said:
Great idea, beautiful colors. Do you print your own or do you have them printed? If you print your own, do you have trouble with the occasional rain and resulting wet mailboxes ruining the ink?

I print my own. As far as I know there's never been any problem with running ink.

kreaser said:
Rae
can you post your actual document you have of this...front and back..it would be great to upload these to vista when they have the free postcards
thanks

Sorry, it's in the latest edition of Publisher. You could probably just create a 1/4 page document and copy and paste most of the wording and the image.

CAPCnewbie said:
Love it!

What program do you use to make your flyers and invites?

Thanks. I use Publisher for most of my creative documents.

TiffanyBarton said:
I was wondering... I just signed up... Aren't we NOT allowed to use the Pampered Chef name without the little symbol whack a doo. I have no idea what all the rules are. I read over the P&P but it still seems a bit confusing.
I just made some labels and used the PC logo and I'm still not sure if they are "allowed".

I have no idea. If I use the logo itself, I always make sure the whack a doo is included. Otherwise, I don't worry about it. I can't imagine that the HO is going to hunt me down over copyright infringement for my few little labels and postcards. If I hear different, I'll let you know.

I use publisher too can you please send a copy of your doc. i would like to see it all together.Thanks

It's CUTE! It reminds me of Joys Oppt word cloud thing! :)

Here it is.

Attachments

• Invitations (Word Cloud) both sides to share.pub
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,086
Thanks so much it looks great. I am going to borrow it.

Do yo have any good HWC flyers to post on bulletin boards?

Borrow away.Sorry, I don't have any HWC flyers.

rae
this looks great!! I have one question...I use publisher as well..being that you created it as a postcard, when you go to upload it into vista print how do you do that being it shows 4 postcards per page..I can't seem to figure out to get it to post card form with just 1 image to upload
Any help would be greatly appreciated
karlene

Love it Rae! It is too cute! I may have to do that to include with my mini-catalogs!

That is great I love it

Can you put it word I can'i open it

Thank you! I was worried about all of the do's and dont's! Ugh!

I made one small change so that you can just put your stamp with your website on the side near the stamp. I then converted it to pdf file so that everyone can use it. I hope it came out right.

Attachments

• Invitations (Word Cloud) both sides to share2.pdf
    134.4 KB · Views: 347
kreaser said:
rae
this looks great!! I have one question...I use publisher as well..being that you created it as a postcard, when you go to upload it into vista print how do you do that being it shows 4 postcards per page..I can't seem to figure out to get it to post card form with just 1 image to upload
Any help would be greatly appreciated
karlene

Never used Vista Print, so I can't help you there.

chef131doreen said:
Can you put it word I can'i open it

Just click on the image or highlight the text and use copy and paste.

jenniferm said:
I made one small change so that you can just put your stamp with your website on the side near the stamp. I then converted it to pdf file so that everyone can use it. I hope it came out right.

Well it did not come out right when I saved it...will try again later.

Here a copy in pdf..it only has 2 per page...for some reason I cannot get it to convert to pdf with 4 to a page. However, for those who cannot open publisher, you can open this.

Attachments

• Invitations (Word Cloud) both sides to share2.pdf
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,008
I tried to download your invitation, which I love, by the way. I am a brand new consultant with my first month ahead of me! Is there anyway you could email it to me or post it in a different format!

Rae, you rock!! This invite is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

thanx I LOVE THAT and its exactly what I was looking for! u rock!

I really like this and I am searching for a catchy invite for my January hosts. Would you happen to have this in anything other than publisher?
Thanks
-Jody

Here's one in Word that I used for Jan. I am actually using it for Feb too, just changed the specials.

Attachments

• Jan Invite.doc
    262 KB · Views: 516
Mommy2amo said:
Here's one in Word that I used for Jan. I am actually using it for Feb too, just changed the specials.

Love your invite. Wish I would have had it yesterday. :blushing:

I know this is an old thread, but Thank you Rae for sharing. I just tweaked it to fit for an upcoming show.

WOW! I love love love this invite! It was time for an upgrade anyways :)

Thank you for this invite. Its always great to have fresh new ideas!

1. How can I create unique invitations using Pampered Chef wording?

You can create unique invitations by using your own wording and incorporating popular Pampered Chef phrases. This will make your invitations stand out and add a personal touch to your event.

2. Why should I use Pampered Chef wording for my invitations?

Using Pampered Chef wording can help convey the purpose and theme of your event. It also shows your passion for the brand and can attract fellow Pampered Chef enthusiasts to your event.

3. Can I use my own wording for Pampered Chef invitations?

Yes, you can definitely use your own wording for Pampered Chef invitations. In fact, it is encouraged to make your invitations unique and personal to your event.

4. How do I incorporate Pampered Chef words into my invitations?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef words by using popular phrases such as "kitchen must-haves," "cooking with love," "delicious dishes," and "unleash your inner chef." You can also customize these phrases to fit your event.

5. Will using Pampered Chef wording make my invitations more eye-catching?

Using Pampered Chef wording can definitely make your invitations more eye-catching. It adds a fun and playful element to your invitations and will catch the attention of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies