• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Facebook Policy: What You Need to Know

In summary, the new Facebook policy includes changes to the platform's privacy and data usage policies, which may give Facebook access to more personal information and usage data. Users must agree to the new policy in order to continue using Facebook, but they can adjust their privacy settings to limit the amount of data accessed. The policy does not change current privacy settings, but users should regularly review and adjust their settings and be cautious of connecting their account with third-party apps and websites to protect their personal information.
beckyjsmith
New Facebook policy just announced.

YAY!! So excited!!!

I am already a fan of their new page! heheh! 1173 fans already!

Woohoo!!!!! :-D

Now what is the new policy exactly? LOL I was so excited that PC is going FB that I forgot to ask that question. *blushing* ;)

abigailhutch said:
I am already a fan of their new page! heheh! 1173 fans already!
I just followed the link on the other thread and it says that 193 people like it

chefheidi2003 said:
I just followed the link on the other thread and it says that 193 people like it

The link given in the other thread seems to be the official site. There's one other one that a Cheffer on FB "liked" isn't the same one. Although on the first wall post there is a link to the official PC one. This is going to be a little confusing at first since there's been so many unofficial sites for a while now. Just be cautious of which ones you "like". You don't want your contacts going to some random consultant's illegal page by accident. ;)

NooraK said:
There is a blurb on the left side of the main page that say, among other things:

Has anybody found it?

RMDave said:
Has anybody found it?

Not yet. The other thread by Nene actually says that we can start referencing PC on FB on the 19th (not that anyone's adhering to that, from what I can see), and that there will also be an Online Training Center course, so I would think it will get posted by then.

Related to New Facebook Policy: What You Need to Know

1. What is the new Facebook policy and how will it affect my account?

The new Facebook policy refers to changes in the platform's privacy and data usage policies. It may affect your account by giving Facebook access to more of your personal information and usage data, and potentially sharing it with third-party apps or advertisers.

2. Do I have to agree to the new policy?

Yes, in order to continue using Facebook, you will need to agree to the new policy. If you do not agree, your account may be deactivated.

3. Will my privacy settings change with the new policy?

Your current privacy settings will not change, but the new policy may give Facebook access to more of your data and usage information regardless of your privacy settings.

4. Can I opt out of the new policy?

No, you cannot opt out of the new policy if you want to continue using Facebook. However, you can adjust your privacy settings to limit the amount of data and information Facebook can access.

5. How can I protect my personal information with the new policy in place?

To protect your personal information, you can regularly review and adjust your privacy settings on Facebook. You can also limit the amount of personal information you share on the platform and be cautious of the apps and websites you connect with your Facebook account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sculbertson2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • woernerlaura