• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Marketing Tips for Approaching Local Apartment Companies

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party involves reaching out to a consultant, scheduling a date, and inviting guests. Purchasing products can be done through a party or directly from a consultant. Becoming a consultant involves contacting the company for information and support. Cooking with Pampered Chef products simply requires familiarizing oneself with their features and instructions. Hosting a virtual party can also be done with the help of a consultant.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
One of the local "loft" apartment companies posted something on a Facebook page that I'm on. Lightbulb went off in my head that I should approach them to see if I can give them some kind of package for new tenants/current tenants or offer to do a special get together for their tenants. I would be making the contact through Facebook. Anybody have any suggestions on the best way to do this?

For new tenants, how about a "Welcome Home" gift package with a Batter Bowl & scraper, pkt. of pancake or biscuit mix & an SB (w/your info in it, of course!) so they can contact you for a stone to bake those biscuits on.

Or a Seasoning, mid-sized small Bamboo Bowl & mini Bamboo spoon (someone on here was doing something similar at the holidays or for her booths). Include an SB, wrap in cellophane, clip with a Twix-it!

I have a realtor who buys the food chopper for each house she lists and she gives that to each new owner with one of my business cards.

Related to Facebook Marketing Tips for Approaching Local Apartment Companies

1. How do I approach hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with friends! The first step is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Next, invite your guests and decide on a theme or focus for the party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to make your party a success!

2. How should I approach purchasing Pampered Chef products?

The best way to purchase Pampered Chef products is through a party or directly from a consultant. This way, you can take advantage of any special offers and discounts, as well as receive personalized recommendations and tips from your consultant. You can also shop online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. How do I approach becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, the first step is to reach out to a current consultant or the company directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to get started, including training, marketing materials, and access to exclusive products and discounts.

4. How should I approach cooking with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. The best way to approach cooking with these products is to familiarize yourself with their features and instructions. You can also find recipe ideas and tips on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a party or cooking demonstration.

5. How do I approach hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party is a great option for those who are unable to attend an in-person event. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to host a successful virtual party, including help with setting up the online event and providing digital versions of catalogs and order forms for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy