• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Academy March 2010

In summary, New Director Academy March 2010 is a three-day training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors within the company. Eligible attendees must have been promoted within the last six months, completed their consultant training, and have at least $15,000 in personal sales. The academy covers topics such as leadership, team building, financial management, and goal setting, as well as product knowledge, marketing strategies, and customer service. There is a registration fee of $299, but it will be refunded if the new director earns $10,000 in sales within their first three months.
lakamper
Anyone sign up for this yet? I just did and I'm so excited!!! I also earned the travel allowance! wahoo!

Wahoo! Congrats on earning the travel incentive! I missed the incentive on a technicality the 1st month I promoted! I was CRUSHED! lol

March is my daughter's bday and my wedding anniversary month, so not able to go. = (

Learn much, then share! lol

I just signed up too! I am very excited to go and learn. Can't wait til March.

How do you earn the travel allowance?

When you promote, you must be paid as a Director for the next 3 months and you must submit $1250 in sales. What I did not know was that if an indirect recruit submits a show but the recruiter (or my direct recruit) does not...it is an active line, but NOT a SC line. My 1st month, I had all the requirements except that my direct recruit did not submit. Had I not misinterpreted the policy, I would have nudged my recruit. She could have submitted, but wanted to wait til the following month. LOL

Live and Learn!

Related to New Director Academy March 2010

1. What is New Director Academy March 2010?

New Director Academy March 2010 is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors in the company. It is designed to provide them with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their role as a director.

2. Who is eligible to attend New Director Academy March 2010?

New directors who have been promoted within the last six months are eligible to attend the academy. They must also have completed their training as a consultant and have at least $15,000 in personal sales.

3. What topics will be covered in New Director Academy March 2010?

The academy will cover a variety of topics such as leadership skills, team building, financial management, and goal setting. There will also be sessions on product knowledge, marketing strategies, and customer service.

4. How long does New Director Academy March 2010 last?

The academy is a three-day event, starting on Friday and ending on Sunday. It is a comprehensive training program that includes workshops, presentations, and networking opportunities.

5. Is there a cost to attend New Director Academy March 2010?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $299 for attending the academy. This covers all training materials, meals, and accommodations for the three days. However, if the new director earns $10,000 in sales within their first three months, the fee will be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefLisa