• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Dipping Bowls: What Are They & How to Use Them

In summary, the new dipping bowls, what are they to be used for? They can be used to bread chicken, pork, etc. Often a recipes calls for 2 different things to dip in. They come with a tool for dipping and a tongs for holding your meat. The individual trays to come apart and are microwaveable so you can melt chocolate in them.
tina_rn
The new dipping bowls, what are they to be used for?

You can use them to bread chicken, pork, etc. Often a recipes calls for 2 different things to dip in. You can also use them with melted chocolate and sprinkles to dip candy, pretzels, etc.

One end of the tool that comes with it is for dipping (like in chocolate) and the other is a tongs to hold your meat or whatever.

BethCooks4U said:
One end of the tool that comes with it is for dipping (like in chocolate) and the other is a tongs to hold your meat or whatever.
*snort* You said "hold your meat." LOL

chefann said:

You're Bad!! ;)

Actually, she said "hold your meat or whatever". Meaning, they are quite versatile - not just for holding ones meat.

What can I say? I live with a 12-year-old in a 38-year-old's body. It rubs off. :DOohh- "rubs off" probably wasn't a good word choice there.

You are all bad, bad, bad.:eek:

Did I miss something....What are the new dipping bowls?????:confused:

They're actually called "Coating Trays and Tool". On page 12 of the Special Edition CN that you can see on CC.

They're for dipping and coating your meat...or your whatever...;)

chefann said:
What can I say? I live with a 12-year-old in a 38-year-old's body. It rubs off. :D

Oohh- "rubs off" probably wasn't a good word choice there.

Your hubby must be my hubby's long lost brother!!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
They're actually called "Coating Trays and Tool". On page 12 of the Special Edition CN that you can see on CC.

I was wondering if that is what she was talking about. ;)

dannyzmom said:
They're for dipping and coating your meat...or your whatever...;)
you guys got my mind in the gutter now.. dipping and coating your meat... ROFL I'm sorry. moving on.

does anyone know if the sections come apart or if its one connected piece? i'm guessing they come apart b'c in the description on the Special KCN it says that its the only one that you can microwave chocolate in.. and it looks too big to go into the microwave and still spin.

when i first saw it, i immediately thought it would be great for taco night (cheese, tomatoes/onions, lettuce) or for going out to the campfire and making s'mores (graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows). just a couple other ideas aside from only breading things (some people are health-conscious and don't bread stuff)

GREAT Ideas, thanks for tips!!!:D

pchefinski said:
you guys got my mind in the gutter now.. dipping and coating your meat... ROFL I'm sorry. moving on.

does anyone know if the sections come apart or if its one connected piece? i'm guessing they come apart b'c in the description on the Special KCN it says that its the only one that you can microwave chocolate in.. and it looks too big to go into the microwave and still spin.

when i first saw it, i immediately thought it would be great for taco night (cheese, tomatoes/onions, lettuce) or for going out to the campfire and making s'mores (graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows). just a couple other ideas aside from only breading things (some people are health-conscious and don't bread stuff)

I love the thoughts for other uses. I was also thinking it would be good for rolling cookies in nuts/sprinkles/etc and for making french toast. This is one new product that I'm VERY excited about.

oooh french toast! that's a good one!

Great Ideas - I am feeling more comfortable about mentioning these now!

Thanks!

chefann said:

You have me laughing out loud. My son just asked what is so funny.

Thanks for posting this!! I wondered what these things were for. Well, I had an idea, but wasn't certain. And the ideas for other uses are great!!!

OK- serious again....Yes, the individual trays to come apart. They nest for storage, and are microwaveable so you can melt chocolate in them.

[Struggling mightily to pick my mind up out of the gutter]I shared the mini-catalog with my Saturday show. These trays were the talk of the party. I can see them being a big seller in my area.[hee, hee, hee, meat]

Related to New Dipping Bowls: What Are They & How to Use Them

What are New Dipping Bowls?

New Dipping Bowls are small, shallow bowls designed specifically for serving dips and sauces. They are typically made of ceramic or stoneware and come in a variety of colors and designs to match any kitchen decor.

What are the benefits of using New Dipping Bowls?

New Dipping Bowls are perfect for portion control, as they hold just the right amount of dip for one serving. They also prevent cross-contamination of flavors, as each dip can have its own designated bowl. Plus, they add a touch of elegance and organization to any spread.

What types of dips and sauces can be served in New Dipping Bowls?

New Dipping Bowls can be used for a variety of dips and sauces, including salsa, hummus, guacamole, ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, and more. They are also great for serving condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayo.

How do I use New Dipping Bowls?

Using New Dipping Bowls is simple. First, fill the bowl with your desired dip or sauce. Then, place the bowl on a platter or serving tray, along with some chips, vegetables, or other dippable foods. Guests can then easily dip and enjoy without making a mess or contaminating other dips.

Can New Dipping Bowls be used for anything else?

While New Dipping Bowls are primarily intended for serving dips and sauces, they can also be used for other purposes. They make great prep bowls for holding chopped ingredients while cooking, or for serving small snacks like nuts or candies. They can also be used for storing small items like jewelry or office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jasmine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Lilamyw3