• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the newest addition to our PC family? Meet ABassPC!

In summary, ABassPC is the cousin of the expert summarizer and shares a passion for cooking. She has recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant and comes from a family of seasoned consultants. ABassPC has been fully trained and is ready to provide exceptional customer service, cooking demonstrations, and help customers find the perfect products for their needs. To show support for ABassPC, you can attend her parties, purchase products from her, and spread the word about her new business. She will also appreciate any words of encouragement and tips from experienced Pampered Chef family members.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hey girls (and guys)! It's been a long time since my last post. Anyway, I want to introduce you to a new member of our PC family (I still consider myself part of the family, even though I've been retired for a little more than a year). This new consultant is my cousin, Abbey. Her screen is ABassPC. Can you all show her some Cheffer love??

A much belated welcome to CS! :)

1. Who is ABassPC and how is she related to you?

ABassPC is my cousin, Abbey. We both share a passion for cooking and she has recently joined the Pampered Chef family as a consultant.

2. Is ABassPC a new consultant or has she been with Pampered Chef for a while?

ABassPC is a new consultant, but she comes from a family of seasoned Pampered Chef consultants, including myself. She is excited to join the family business and share her love for our products with others.

3. How long has ABassPC been a part of the Pampered Chef family?

ABassPC has been with Pampered Chef for a short time, but she has already been fully trained and is ready to start hosting parties and helping customers find the perfect products for their needs.

4. What can we expect from ABassPC as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, ABassPC will provide exceptional customer service and share her knowledge and love for our products. She will also offer fun and interactive cooking demonstrations and help customers find the perfect tools for their kitchen.

5. How can we show ABassPC some love and support?

We always appreciate support from our customers and fellow consultants! You can show ABassPC some love by attending her parties, purchasing products from her, and spreading the word about her new business. She will also appreciate any words of encouragement and tips from our experienced Pampered Chef family members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Kidd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana