• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant looking for work-life balance in Indiana?

In summary, being a consultant for Pampered Chef in Indiana offers a great work-life balance. It allows you to set your own schedule and prioritize personal and family life while still earning an income. Compared to a traditional 9-5 job, being a consultant offers more flexibility and can be especially beneficial for parents with young children. You can even continue working at the farmers market while being a Pampered Chef consultant. This opportunity not only provides income but also teaches valuable skills and allows you to spend more time with your family. As a stay-at-home mom, you can easily balance being a consultant by creating your own schedule and involving your children in your business.
pchef_Christy
Hello!! I will be a new consultant at the end of this month. I'm so excited!!! Let me tell you a little about myself. I've been a stay at home mom for the past three years. I just took a part-time job at our town farmers market. I like working there but I'm missing a lot of family time because of having to work so many weekend hours. Not to mention that my husband works second shift. Because of that I work early hours until he has to leave for work so that we don't have to put our two girls in child care. My girls are 3yr old and 11 months. Because of the economy I had to get a part-time job. I had a party a couple of weeks ago with a consultant that I know. I had a party with her a few years ago too. I've wanted to sign on for about three years but just didn't fit in with my life until now. I hope to get a lot of encouragement and ideas from this website. I need all that I can get so that maybe I can quite the farmers market and spend some more family time at home.

Welcome to our crazy corner of cyberspace. Check out the Hitchhiker's thread to get you started and just jump in with both feet!

Where are you in IN?

Welcome, you found an awesome site.

I live in Corydon. It is just 25miles north of Louisville, Ky.

How far is that from Cincinnati?

Where do I find that thread??

I think it is about 1 1/2 hours

Hi Christy and welcome!

I'm from Indiana too - but way up north by Fort Wayne. I love Corydon though - our first capital! We have taken several vacations down by Corydon. The State Parks are beautiful! Your part of Indiana is much better then ours!

I wish you great success and like others have said, you have come to a great place.

Thanks!! I found it. It is long, but has a lot of good information.

Hey Christy,
I am in Pekin Salem area.
Who's cluster are you in????

Hello, and welcome! I'm in Denver, IN. It's a teeny, tiny town smack dab in the center of the state from east to west and a third of the way down from the top.

1) How can being a consultant for Pampered Chef provide work-life balance in Indiana?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the flexibility to set your own work schedule and determine how much time and effort you want to put into your business. This allows you to prioritize your family and personal life while still earning an income.

2) How does being a consultant for Pampered Chef compare to a traditional 9-5 job?

Unlike a traditional job, being a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to work from home and choose when and how much you want to work. This can be especially beneficial for parents who have young children and need a more flexible schedule.

3) Can I still work at the farmers market while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can absolutely continue working at the farmers market while being a consultant for Pampered Chef. As mentioned before, being a consultant allows you to have a flexible schedule, so you can work both jobs without sacrificing family time.

4) How can being a Pampered Chef consultant benefit my family?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant can benefit your family in several ways. Not only does it provide a source of income, but it also allows you to work from home and spend more time with your family. Additionally, being a consultant can also teach valuable skills such as time management, organization, and entrepreneurship.

5) How can I balance being a consultant and a stay-at-home mom?

One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the freedom to create your own work schedule. This means you can work around your responsibilities as a stay-at-home mom and prioritize your family while still running a successful business. You can also involve your children in your business by having them help with tasks such as packaging orders or setting up for parties, making it a fun and educational experience for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • danielle simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive