• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant With Fundraiser in 3 Weeks!!

In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking advice for their first fundraiser for a friend participating in a charity event. They will be having a cooking show and are unsure of what to go over with the friend. The host should introduce the cause and how the fundraiser works, with donations being made directly to the organization. The guests can write checks to the host or organization, and the host can enter the organization's name in PP for Pampered Chef to send a check. The fundraiser can be entered as a cooking show in PP. The person expresses their nervousness but appreciates the advice and support.
ayalaa
I need advice and plenty of it. This is my first fundraiser for a friend who will be participating in American Lung Cancer Association's Bike Across America this summer. God Bless her, I know I could never imagine trying to do that.

This is the thing...We will be having a cooking show at her home on a Friday evening. This weekend I am meeting with her to go over things. WHAT DO I GO OVER? I know the basic show items but what are the things I should tell her about the fundraiser?

Do the guests write checks to me or to the charity? How does her charity get the money and applied to her sponsor goal?

Just need a little advice, thanks!:D

oneI've only done one fundraiser so take this for what it's worth.

First, the host introduced me and her "cause" - why she was raising money and who benefited. We all had tears in our eyes.

Second, I, almost crying, explain how the fundraiser worked - 20% (I matched 5%) of sales to organization, $10 (Again, I matched some) per booking, and tax deductible donations could be written directly to the organization and given to the host.

Third, we "auctioned" the host special by having people write on the back of their prize drawing slip how much they would be willing to pay for the $29.50 bowls. Then, that person wrote a check to the organization for the difference (it brought in $55 total)

That's it but it was mostly just a regular show.

Good luck...BEE

fundraiserCongrat's on your fundraiser.
You would do this like a "normal" show, the "host" would have guests write checks to you or her, you would enter the organization's name in PP and Pampered Chef sends a check to the organization. (can't be an individual) *Just be sure to enter it as a fundraiser not a cooking show.

Thank you!!Thank you both for the information and support. I am so nervous, she's good friend but I know if it does not go well I will never hear the end of it.:eek:

Hi there!First of all, congratulations on hosting your first fundraiser for such a worthy cause! It's great that you are taking the time to plan and prepare for it.When meeting with your friend, it's important to go over the details of the fundraiser and make sure that both of you are on the same page. Here are some things to consider discussing:1. Set a goal: It's important to have a fundraising goal in mind. This will help you determine how much you need to raise and how many guests you should invite to the cooking show.2. Invite guests: Make a list of people you think would be interested in attending the cooking show and supporting your friend's cause. You can also ask your friend to invite her own network of friends and family.3. Explain the fundraiser: During the cooking show, make sure to explain to the guests that it is a fundraiser for the American Lung Cancer Association's Bike Across America. Let them know the purpose and goal of the fundraiser, and why it is important to your friend.4. How to donate: You can explain to the guests that they can make a donation by writing a check directly to the charity or by purchasing products from your Pampered Chef catalog. You can also offer them the option to make a donation online through your friend's fundraising page.5. Apply the donations: After the cooking show, you can collect the donations and send them directly to the charity or give them to your friend to apply to her sponsor goal. You can also offer to help her with the process of applying the donations to her goal.Remember to have fun and enjoy the cooking show, while also raising awareness and funds for a great cause. Best of luck with your fundraiser!Warmly,
A Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I get started as a new consultant with a fundraiser in 3 weeks?

As a new consultant, the first step is to reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or leader for guidance. They can provide you with resources, training, and support to help you prepare for your fundraiser in just 3 weeks. Additionally, you can also access the Pampered Chef consultant portal for helpful tips and tools.

2. What products or tools do I need to have for a successful fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for fundraisers. Your mentor or leader can help you determine which products would be best for your specific fundraiser, but some popular options include our Stoneware, Quick Cookers, and Air Fryers.

3. How can I promote my fundraiser to reach a larger audience?

There are many ways to promote your fundraiser and reach a larger audience. You can utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to spread the word and create buzz around your fundraiser. You can also reach out to friends, family, and community members through email or by handing out flyers.

4. What are some tips for managing and organizing a successful fundraiser in a short time frame?

To ensure a successful fundraiser in just 3 weeks, it's important to stay organized and plan ahead. Make a checklist of tasks that need to be completed and set deadlines for yourself. Additionally, reach out to your mentor or leader for guidance and support throughout the process.

5. How can I maximize my earnings as a consultant with a fundraiser in 3 weeks?

There are a few ways to maximize your earnings as a consultant with a fundraiser in 3 weeks. First, be sure to take advantage of any special offers or promotions that Pampered Chef may be running at the time. Additionally, focus on building relationships with your customers and providing exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kittychef