• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Password Assistance

In summary, -Get organized before you receive your consultant kit-Make sure to save your receipts so you can track your income and expenses-Be prepared to have a lot of fun!
MamaBear
Hello. I just signed on to be a new consultant! I am so excited and scared! Well more nervous than scared. I was wondering I know my consultant number but I do not have a password...do I have to have one assigned to me or can I create one as a new consultant. I haven't received my kit yet that's how new to this I am. Thanks for any help on this matter! :)

You will receive a password 24 to 48 hours after you sign. You will also be given a 6 digit consultant number rather than a 5 digit. Hope I helped! :)

Thanks for the help. My number is 6 digits, but it hasn't been over 48 hours yet. I am just too anxious.

:D I was the exact same way! I wanted everything now!!!! In fact, sign up for PC debit/credit card so if you decide to get your website or you will be sending your shows in through PP then you can with your debit card. That would be the number one thing to do now that you're signed up! Let me know if I can help you anymore! :)

The number you are referring to is your agreement number not your consultant number. Your password and Consultant number come together on the same e-mail. I thought the same thing. You will probably get tomorrow. Good Luck with your new business!!!

Debbie :D :D :D

Organize NOW!!Go ahead and get organization tools ready and waiting for your kit. That way when you are taking things out of your kit you can just file it away immediately. Makes things much easier. I didn't do this and I really regret it. I so need to have a professional organizer for a friend. :D

I bought a yaffa block ($3.99) that already had the hanging file rails built into the block, this way when I go to a show the block goes with me and I know that I haven't forgotten anything I might need. I got mine at Garden Ridge, but the Super Walmart should have them too. Get at least 20 hanging files ($4.97/10). 3-prong folders($0.10 ea) if you plan to use them for your host packets. 10 X 13 mailing envelopes($3/10) for making host packets. I use sheet protectors($5/25) in my 3 prong folders and put copies of the monthly specials, my successful show outline, the show planner torn in half and placed into 2 different sheet protectors. I also include a recipe list of the recipes that I have all the necessary tools for. I just basically use the ones out of the Season's Best, but I've been into the Pampered Chef for a while, so I have several products not in the kit, so my list has a few extra recipes on it. I also include a flyer called "A Tale of Two Hostesses" that I down loaded from here.

If you already have some PC products start practicing recipes on your family. IT'S TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS FOR TAXTIME!!! Open a seperate checking account for Pampered Chef $$. Makes it easier to keep track of your income and expenses.

Hope I didn't sound too bossy or too much like a know it all! :eek:

Thanks again for your help. My upline gave me my consultant number because she knew I wanted to get some business cards. Hopefully when I check my email tomorrow I will have my password! Thanks for all the great advice!

Congrats on beginning a new chapter in your life! That's so exciting. You may have this already, but there's a file that's on this site on things to do while you wait for your kit. I think maybe Ginger made it? I can't remember exactly. If you do a search, I think you can look for it and put in "things to do while you wait for your kit" or something like that. My computer is acting weird right now and won't let me attach anything or else I'd do it.

Way to go! You'll have a ton of fun!

What should I do if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. This will prompt you to enter your email address and a link will be sent to reset your password.

Can I change my password?

Yes, you can change your password at any time by logging into your account, clicking on the "My Account" tab, and selecting "Change Password". You will need to enter your old password and then create a new one.

Why am I not receiving the password reset email?

If you are not receiving the password reset email, it could be due to a few reasons. First, double check that you are entering the correct email address associated with your account. Also, check your spam or junk folder in case the email was filtered there. If you are still not receiving the email, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I use my old password?

For security reasons, we do not allow the use of previous passwords. Please create a new password that is different from any previous ones you have used.

What should I do if I am locked out of my account?

If you are locked out of your account, please wait 15 minutes before attempting to log in again. This is a security measure to protect your account. If you still cannot log in, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies