• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Launching Her Business... Help Me Help Her!

In summary, Jennifer deVore is looking for flyers for her new business. She is from Virginia and works in Herndon. Her director has the same flyers that are available on chefsuccess.com. If Jennifer can find her director, she would be happy to share them.
PigletsMom
Hey there!
I need some help. When my director helped me launch my new business, she created a flyer for me to use to send to all of my friends and family members to invite them to an online show. I have checked the chefsuccess files and I dont really see any eye-catching and fun flyers to get people excited about a new business. Does anyone have a colorful, fun flyer they recommend?
Thanks in advance!!!

Did you keep the file your director had? Can you contact your director for it? I don't have anything like this, but if you do get one, be sure to share it with us all in the file section!

I just came looking here yesterday for something for my new recruit as well (even started a thread but struck out on getting any replies.) There's not too much in the files section and I can't remember what I did when I first started. I asked my director and she had the same ones that are from here. If you could find what your director did, I would also really love to see it! :)

Yes- I have everything I ever did or received... let me see if I can figure out how to post it and will get back to you guys! But, its bland so if I dont find anything else I will modify it and reforward as well.

Cook S'More with Jen deVore
Jennifer deVore #615736
( 301.792.0553
On Facebook at: Cook S'More
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
Shop online ANYTIME! Access OUTLET SHOPPING ONLY available from my website!
"Dinner Time in No Time" Contact me to Hostess any one of my Pampered Cooking 101 Classes for a Unique Education your friends and family will LOVE!

PigletsMom said:
Yes- I have everything I ever did or received... let me see if I can figure out how to post it and will get back to you guys! But, its bland so if I dont find anything else I will modify it and reforward as well.

Cook S'More with Jen deVore
Jennifer deVore #615736
( 301.792.0553
Shop online ANYTIME! Access OUTLET SHOPPING ONLY available from my website!
"Dinner Time in No Time" Contact me to Hostess any one of my Pampered Cooking 101 Classes for a Unique Education your friends and family will LOVE!

First off you cannot post your website here. You can make it says /website name but cannot post the actual link.

Second, check with your director, she may already be taking care of this for you.

Hey, Jennifer - OT, but where in VA are you? I live in Bealeton, but work in Herndon.

wadesgirl said:
First off you cannot post your website here. You can make it says /website name but cannot post the actual link.

Second, check with your director, she may already be taking care of this for you.

WHOOPS! Sorry! I just cut and paste my signature from my e-mails!!! My bad! Thanks for the heads up! I hope everyone realizes I am not trying to gain business on a consultants only site! :)

And my director isnt handling this... she leaves it to us to manage our teams. :)

pampchefsarah said:
Hey, Jennifer - OT, but where in VA are you? I live in Bealeton, but work in Herndon.

Sarah- I'm in Falls Church :)

Hope this works!

Attachments

• Jen DevoreCatalogInvite[1].doc
    609.5 KB · Views: 532

1. How do I create a strong start for my Pampered Chef business?

To create a strong start for your Pampered Chef business, it is important to set clear goals, establish a strong network of support, and utilize the resources provided by the company. Attend training sessions, connect with experienced consultants, and utilize social media to promote your business.

2. What are some essential tools I need to launch my Pampered Chef business?

Some essential tools for launching your Pampered Chef business include a starter kit, product samples, business cards, order forms, and a strong online presence. These tools will help you showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef and attract potential customers.

3. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

To effectively market your Pampered Chef business, you can utilize social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to showcase products, host virtual parties, and engage with potential customers. You can also attend local events, collaborate with other businesses, and offer incentives to attract new customers.

4. What are the best ways to connect with potential customers?

The best ways to connect with potential customers include hosting virtual parties, attending local events, networking with friends and family, and utilizing social media platforms. You can also offer cooking demonstrations or free samples to showcase the quality and benefits of Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I ensure a successful launch for my Pampered Chef business?

To ensure a successful launch for your Pampered Chef business, it is important to stay organized, set realistic goals, and be consistent with your marketing efforts. Additionally, make sure to follow up with customers, provide excellent customer service, and constantly learn and improve your business skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • missyciccolella
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • cookingwithlove