• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Dec 2016: Seeking Advice from Seasoned Consultants?

In summary, as a new consultant, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products and practice your demonstration before your parties. Make sure to have all necessary supplies and materials ready beforehand. When handling difficult or uninterested guests, it is important to remain positive and engage them by asking questions and showing the benefits of the products. Offering incentives, reaching out to your network for referrals, and asking for bookings at the end of each party are successful strategies for booking future parties. To balance your personal life with your business, set boundaries and prioritize self-care. For setting and achieving goals, set specific and achievable goals, regularly track your progress, and seek advice from your upline or other seasoned consultants.
Dana Nicole
Hi everyone. I'm a new consultant. I started Dec 29 2016. This is my dream job. Absolutely love it. I have so much to learn but I've done a couple parties and feel really good. Anyone else here fairly new? Seasoned consultants do u have any words of wisdom? I'm looking forward to the future & meeting some of you.

Welcome to CS Dana!

Welcome!My best advice to new consultants is always twofold. First, take all of the online courses offered through Consultants Corner.Second, practice out loud. It plants your spiel in a different part of your brain when you hear it as well as say it.Best wishes!

1. How can I best prepare for my first few parties as a new consultant?

As a seasoned consultant, my advice would be to familiarize yourself with the products and practice your demonstration before your parties. Also, make sure to have all the necessary supplies and materials ready beforehand.

2. How do you handle difficult or uninterested guests at a party?

One tip is to always remain positive and enthusiastic, even with uninterested guests. Try to engage them by asking questions and showing them the benefits of the products. It's also important to remember that not everyone will be interested, and that's okay.

3. What are some successful strategies for booking future parties?

One effective way is to offer incentives or rewards for guests who book a party. You can also reach out to your network and ask for referrals or host a virtual party to reach a wider audience. Don't be afraid to ask for bookings at the end of each party as well.

4. How do you balance your personal life with your business as a consultant?

It's important to set boundaries and schedule time for both your personal life and your business. This may mean limiting the number of parties you do in a week or delegating tasks to others. Don't forget to take breaks and prioritize self-care.

5. What advice do you have for setting and achieving goals as a consultant?

Set specific and achievable goals for yourself, whether it's a certain number of parties per month or a sales target. Regularly track your progress and make adjustments as needed. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or other seasoned consultants. We're all here to support each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • bbsquirrel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mikecooks