• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant involves finding a sponsoring consultant, filling out an application, and purchasing a starter kit. Your earnings will depend on your efforts, and there are various support and resources available for new consultants. Cooking experience is not necessary, and the opportunity is flexible enough to fit into a full-time job.
hoosierchef
Well, I didn't realize this board was here or I would have introduced myself earlier.

My name is Tammi. I'm a 35 year old, single mother of one, from Southern Indiana. I was a consultant approximately 4-5 years ago. I really don't remember quite why I quit selling, but I'm hoping to get back into it since I recently moved to a new area. I figured what a great way to meet new people in my new community.

I was introduced to Pampered Chef about 6 years ago by a co-worker. I fell in love with their products immediately and when I decided I needed to make some more money with a part-time job, I knew Pampered Chef was the way! I had pretty good success that first year, but quickly found myself buying almost as much as I earned. LOL I'm hoping to change that this time around since I already have a kitchen full.

I confess.....I HATE TO COOK, but Pampered Chef makes it easier. My favorite saying that I used to use during my shows was, "Men have their tools, now you ladies can have yours too!" I used Chef Success before. There is so much great information and support here. I knew right away that I had to get on here to try and get updated on ideas and such.

I haven't officially "signed" with Pampered Chef yet. I had planned to last week or the week before, but then my director told me about the changes they were making to the New Consultant program, so I decided to wait until the 22nd to make it official.

I appreciate all your help so far, and look forward to your continued Support!!

Just one more word.......GO COLTS!!! :)

Last edited:
Glad to have you back! Even if you are a Colts fan, HA!!! :D

jrstephens said:
Glad to have you back! Even if you are a Colts fan, HA!!! :D

Welcome Tammi...& GO COLTS!!! Peyton deserves it!!!!!:D :D :D

Welcome aboard!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what town do you live in? I'm from Southern Indiana too!!!! Pekin!

Welcome! :)

Welcome aboard!

jenniferlynne said:
Welcome aboard!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what town do you live in? I'm from Southern Indiana too!!!! Pekin!

Hello Jennifer! I live in Avoca...but I have a Springville Address....If that makes sense. LOL It's just outside of Bedford off of 37. Between Bloomington and Bedford! Good to see so many fellow Hoosiers on here!

GO COLTS!!

Welcome back....

Birthday Buddies!
jenniferlynne said:
Welcome aboard!!!

OMG....Jennifer....I just looked at your profile! You're only 9 days older that me! WooHoo....we should celebrate together sometime! LOL:) :p

hoosierchef said:
Hello Jennifer! I live in Avoca...but I have a Springville Address....If that makes sense. LOL It's just outside of Bedford off of 37. Between Bloomington and Bedford! Good to see so many fellow Hoosiers on here!

GO COLTS!!

Who is your Director? My Director (Cindy Coles) used to live in Bloomington and she has many recruits up there. Maybe one of them is your recruiter/director.

jenniferlynne said:
Who is your Director? My Director (Cindy Coles) used to live in Bloomington and she has many recruits up there. Maybe one of them is your recruiter/director.

My Director will be Bonnie Waters. I only say will be because I'm waiting on PC to come back up so I can get my agreement signed!! WhooHoo...... Bonnie isn't originally from down here and has be with PC forever.

hoosierchef said:
My Director will be Bonnie Waters. I only say will be because I'm waiting on PC to come back up so I can get my agreement signed!! WhooHoo...... Bonnie isn't originally from down here and has be with PC forever.

Nope, her name doesn't sound familiar. I figured the chances were slim to none that we might have the same upline, but thought it was worth a shot to ask anyway. Sometimes the Bloomington girls come down (to Salem) for meetings. They usually just come to the "big one" in July to find out what the new Fall products will be.

I noticed your birthday too. That is funny. :D

Welcome Tammi. This sight is wonderful.

1. What is the process for becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to find a sponsoring consultant who can guide you through the sign-up process. Then, you will need to fill out an application and purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to get started. Once your application is processed and your kit is shipped, you will have access to online training and resources to help you get your business up and running.

2. How much money can I expect to make as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your personal efforts and the amount of time and energy you put into your business. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on sales, and can also earn additional income through bonuses and team building. The more you sell and the more successful your team becomes, the more you can expect to earn.

3. What support and resources are available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of support and resources for new consultants. This includes online training, a community of experienced consultants, weekly coaching calls, and local team meetings. You will also have access to a personal website and back office to help you manage your business, as well as marketing materials and product samples to help you showcase the products.

4. Do I need to be a good cook to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to be a good cook to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. Many successful consultants have little to no cooking experience. What is more important is your passion for the products and your ability to connect with customers and showcase the benefits of the products. Plus, with the help of training and resources, you will learn all the tips and tricks to make cooking with Pampered Chef products a breeze.

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I already have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef if you have a full-time job. One of the great things about being a consultant is that you have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule. Whether you want to do it part-time or full-time, Pampered Chef can fit into your lifestyle and help you earn extra income or even build a full-time career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies