• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Succeed as a New Consultant from SC?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you should attend new consultant orientation and training and utilize the starter kit provided to begin hosting cooking shows and selling products. To book your first cooking show, reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances, use social media, and attend local events. Balancing your business with a full-time job and family requires effective time management and communication. Tips for a successful cooking show include being prepared and organized, engaging with guests, offering special discounts, and following up with guests. To grow your business in SC, network, offer classes or workshops, use social media, and provide excellent customer service.
Chef_Sweet_T
Hi Everyone,
My name is Tina. I'm a new consultant and had my first cooking show last night. I'm very excited and looking forward to great success! I'm from SC, work full time and have a son. I've been lurking for a week or so at the forum, looks like a great place with lots of tips and advice. :)

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Welcome Aboard!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
icon_welcome.gif

Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

I think you have this on your clipboard now so you can cut and paste... ;)

Welcome Tina! KG is right - it is an asylum...don't believe it? Stick around long enough! :rolleyes:

Yup - it was just coming down to being the same message all the time anyway, so why not just C&P?

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to attend your new consultant orientation and training. This will teach you the basics of the business and how to get started. You will also receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools to begin hosting cooking shows and selling products.

2. How do I book my first cooking show?

The best way to book your first cooking show is to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a cooking show for them. You can also utilize social media to reach a larger audience. Additionally, attending local events and setting up a booth can also help you book shows.

3. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my full-time job and family?

It can be challenging to balance multiple responsibilities, but the key is to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Set aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business and communicate with your family about your schedule. You can also enlist their help in preparing for cooking shows or deliveries.

4. What are some tips for a successful cooking show?

First and foremost, be prepared and organized. Have all necessary ingredients and utensils ready before the show starts. Engage with your guests and make the experience fun and interactive. Offer special discounts or promotions to encourage sales. And don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support.

5. How can I grow my Pampered Chef business in SC?

Networking is key in growing your business. Attend local events, join community groups, and connect with other consultants in your area. Offer cooking classes or workshops to attract new customers. Utilize social media and online platforms to reach a larger audience. And always provide excellent customer service to retain existing customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberly Moreno
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bonnie Bettis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker