1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New consultant checklist??

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Well, since I can't go over to the Director's side anymore and I'm not officially a director yet, I'm hoping y'all can help me out!!! I've had 3 new recruits sign up this month, and looks like I might have 3-4 more (yippee!!!). HOWEVER, with all of these signing up so closely together I'm feeling a wee bit stretched. I'm looking for some sort-of checklist that I can give to them almost as homework. I would like it to have all of the things that they need to focus on in their first 30 days. If someone has something like that, will you please let me know????? Thanks soooooo much!!!

Mar 16, 2009
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

This might help. I got this while at Leadership. I like it because it is not a dense page of instructions and it is fun for them.

Attached Files:

Mar 16, 2009
  3. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I LOVE this- Thanks for posting !!!

Mar 16, 2009
  4. c00p

This is great - thank you for posting it. It's not too overwhelming and goes over the basics.

Mar 16, 2009
  5. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

You are welcome!

Mar 16, 2009
  6. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

This is great - thanks for the post! I think I am even going to put it out to my two recruits that aren't new, as well as the one that is signing this week.

Mar 16, 2009
  7. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I have already sent it out to the 5 new recruits we have on our team.

Mar 16, 2009
  8. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

This is what I use. It is updated with the current specials.

Attached Files:

9. c00p

Great Julie! I'm so glad I asked about this and I soooo appreciate y'all sharing!!

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?