• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Category- Please Share Your Ideas

In summary, Paula suggests creating a newbie category for products that can be used for more than one thing. She suggests putting a folder for follow-up in the product category, and creating a time management folder.
DebPC
Staff member

marketing ideaslets here some different marketing ideas that have worked

marketing ideasthat would be awesome

Ok!If anyone has any ideas on how to get people pepped up for having a party at all, let me know!

Cross Selling IdeasI think it would help some on cross selling ideas or even maybe other uses and tips they have learned. ;)

Selling ideasI really like to have alternate ideas for products because I believe if you can show people that an item can be used for more than one thing they are more likely to buy it!

Take for example the mini loaf pan. It is great to make smaller versions of bread but I received a great idea from a pc tape I listened to last year. For people who make small meals you just put meatloaf in one well, green bean casserole in another well, scalloped potatoes in another well and maybe cornbread in the last well. They all cook together at the same time and you have a meal in one pan! Great idea for single people or empty nesters!

Of course you always have the simple additions pieces that can be used for decorative items. I have a small bamboo plant in one of my small sa bowls!

Most people do not realize that our cookware can be put in the oven up to 350, even though it says it in the catalog! So why would that matter? How about making a cake in your cookware, it comes out nicely!

Also stoneware is microwavable, I mostly use my small oval baker to heat canned vegetables.

You can also add on a citrus peeler for every mini muffin pan you sell because it works great to get the muffins out without scratching your pan!

There are more ideas but I do not want to ramble on too long! I think customers like having other ideas to use products, it gets them excited that I do not just show what the catalog says it is for! :cool:

How about....a newbie category? Sort of a PC / Chefsuccess starting point.

Paula in TN

Under Recruiting, you could add a folder for dealing with Objections. We could post how to handle objections.

You could also put a folder for Follow-Up....the fortune is in the follow-up.

Maybe a Time Management folder.

What types of products are included in the "New Category"?

The "New Category" includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These may include items such as food choppers, spiralizers, avocado slicers, and more.

Are these products only for professional chefs?

No, these products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make meal prep easier. They are great for home cooks of all levels, from beginners to experienced chefs.

Can I purchase these products individually or do I have to buy them in a set?

Our "New Category" products are available for individual purchase, so you can choose the ones that best fit your cooking needs. However, we also offer sets that include a variety of products for a discounted price.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "New Category" products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, some products may be hand wash only, so be sure to check the product information for specific care instructions.

Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for these products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a replacement or refund within a certain timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karui
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Alicia Messenger